“Can't give this one a good review..”
Review of Applebee's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Applebee's
Ranked #134 of 225 Restaurants in Rogers
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 12, 2012

I have usually enjoyed myself at Applebee's all around the country, and I'm not picky at all.... BUT, I cannot even find it in my heart to be happy about my last experience here. After 25 minutes our server showed up to get our drinks. Brought half of them and disappeared for another 20 minutes. We were just about to leave when she showed up to deliver the remaining drinks and take our food order... we had hoped to get appetizers as well, but we were scared to delay the process any more. we expressed our displeasure to the server so I guess they rushed everything and brought out cold food that was only about 60% accurate. The manager came out to talk to us and basically said, "sorry there's nothing we can do." The server was nice, and having been a server before, I know crazy stuff happens, but holy cow! We ended up getting a portion of the bill taken off and the server apologized. I will probably go back to applebee's again, but not this one. It smelled like old food in there anyway!

Reviewed February 20, 2012

My last trip to an Applebee’s in California was so bad that I didn’t go back for 8 years. I was lured in by the 2 for $20 special and was very pleasantly surprised. We started with the Spinach & Artichoke Dip which was much larger than expected and simply delicious. My wife had the Three Cheese Chicken Penne and I had the Riblet Basket. We were both pleased with dinner and the riblets were tender and delicious. Service and atmosphere were both great. All in all a very good value and I left wondering what I missed in eight years for being a hard head.

Reviewed February 19, 2012

The waitor was very nice and apologetic, but he was way overworked and had.too many tables to take care of. The food was good, but don't go there if you are in a hurry!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Gravette, Arkansas
Reviewed September 2, 2008

Bourbon steak is the best.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed April 18, 2008

used to love it but they have removed too much from the menu and don't like that much thats left.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook