“Great food and Mojito”

Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food and Mojito”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

The waitress is extremely friendly and fast. Even though it was lunch hours she got a big group of us in and out and all the food was correct. Even before we left she put our sodas in a cup to go without being told. Will definitely be going back

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank s2malcolm

Bella Vista, Arkansas
“Bad food”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Worse mexican food I've ever eaten. Love mexican food and have eaten at a lot of restaurants in my 69 years. This really was the the worse.

• Visited May 2014
Killeen, Texas
“Not My Type of Mexican”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

I will honestly say this wasn't my type of Mexican food. I ordered cheese enchiladas and they just weren't good. The house sauce was a sweet red sauce and the cheese inside tasted like American cheese, but was white. My sons ordered the fajitas and they were alright, but had too much seasoning on them. It was quite disappointing.

Visited March 2014
Oklahoma
“Tasty food! Fast service!”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Went to Mojitos on a Saturday night. The restaurant was busy and most booths were full. We waited a whole 6 minutes and we were seated. Our chips & salsa came immediately. Our waiter was friendly and helped us decide on what was delish based on our choices. The chicken fajitas are a bit salty for me but were still good. Chimichangas are deep fried to perfection. Kids quesadilla with fajita chicken added was perfect for the little one. I had enough fajitas to make a meal the next day. Service was fast, food was good, & this was my second visit and I will go back. Try it for yourself.

• Visited January 2014
Rogers, Arkansas
“Great Lunch”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We got there right as they opened for lunch and were the first in. Its pretty new in this location and it was our first time visiting. The hostess was friendly as were the rest of the employees we came across. The table we were sat at was a little small and I ended up putting my drink over on the other table. There wasn't much room for the tortilla chips and salsa and our huge menus. We were there for lunch and we both got the chimichangas. It came with one chimichanga, some kind of cheesy rice (it was ok but my boyfriend loved it), refried beans (were pretty good) and pico de gayo which I never eat anyway. I don't like spicey so I gave it to him. The chips and salsa were decent. The prices were pretty good and we got our food pretty fast. I can't tell if its a busy place or not since we got there right when they opened. So by the time we left there were only maybe 4 other tables with people. We will go back again.

Visited March 2014