“Tasty food! Fast service!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Mojitos Modern Mexican Grill
Ranked #35 of 216 Restaurants in Rogers
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Oklahoma
“Tasty food! Fast service!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2014

Went to Mojitos on a Saturday night. The restaurant was busy and most booths were full. We waited a whole 6 minutes and we were seated. Our chips & salsa came immediately. Our waiter was friendly and helped us decide on what was delish based on our choices. The chicken fajitas are a bit salty for me but were still good. Chimichangas are deep fried to perfection. Kids quesadilla with fajita chicken added was perfect for the little one. I had enough fajitas to make a meal the next day. Service was fast, food was good, & this was my second visit and I will go back. Try it for yourself.

• Visited January 2014

Rogers, Arkansas
“Great Lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

We got there right as they opened for lunch and were the first in. Its pretty new in this location and it was our first time visiting. The hostess was friendly as were the rest of the employees we came across. The table we were sat at was a little small and I ended up putting my drink over on the other table. There wasn't much room for the tortilla chips and salsa and our huge menus. We were there for lunch and we both got the chimichangas. It came with one chimichanga, some kind of cheesy rice (it was ok but my boyfriend loved it), refried beans (were pretty good) and pico de gayo which I never eat anyway. I don't like spicey so I gave it to him. The chips and salsa were decent. The prices were pretty good and we got our food pretty fast. I can't tell if its a busy place or not since we got there right when they opened. So by the time we left there were only maybe 4 other tables with people. We will go back again.

Visited March 2014
Bentonville, Arkansas
“Okay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Okay. Not Great. The place interiors are designed to look chic and modern. The restaurant is neat in clean. Bar area look better with TVs for sports events. Even the Fayetteville location is neat and clean. Food wise it is okay, not great. Service wise also okay, nothing great.

Visited December 2013
Fayetteville
“Good Vibe”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2014

I've heard a lot about Mohitos, especially about their tortilla soup, so I ordered it. It was way too salty and I think it might have been a one night accidental thing. I asked the others and they said their food was really good.

Our waiter was conscientious but not overbearing. The bar has this cool blue lighting I found nice. All in all it was a nice evening and I'll probably go back and try something else.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Rogers, Arkansas
“I gave it two tries, but never again”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

Let me start by saying I LOVE MEXICAN FOOD! It's my favorite and I've had a lot of it- therefore, I feel like I can tell good from bad Mexican. This, my friends, is bad Mexican food. There is zero excitement factor with the bland chips n salsa. I got enchiladas one time and a burrito another time--- both bad. Honestly, I could not even finish my chicken enchilada- it was disgusting! The cheese enchilada was weird. It appeared as if a string cheese was wrapped up by a corn tortilla!
If I ever was forced into going here again, I'd stick to a fruity drink and/or dessert. Or maybe queso dip. The ambiance is the one redeeming quality. Loved the vibe of the place.

Visited November 2013