“A Nice Surprise” 4 of 5 bubbles

Grub's Bar & Grille
Ranked #69 of 216 Restaurants in Rogers
Cuisines: Bar, Grill, American, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Derby, Connecticut
“A Nice Surprise”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2014

I almost didn't make it here. There was another restaurant in the same plaza and I went there first and it was closed. A good thing for me. I was warmly greeted as if I was a regular. Everyone was friendly and made me feel at home. I was approached quickly for a drink and appetizer order even though they were busy.

The restaurant was clean and cozy. I ordered a few things with a drink. The food was very good, I thoroughly enjoyed my meal. I also thought the price was reasonable and I walked out spending less than I thought I would.

As quickly as I was approached for my order, my check was brought to me. I wasn't rushed by the personnel but I was late so I appreciated it.

A very good lunch and If you are looking for a friendly and reasonable place to go, this is it.

Bella Vista, Arkansas
“Good food and kid friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2014

Had dinner here last night. They had their kids eat free when you buy a beverage for the child. We had a corner rounded booth for the 5 of us and a window seat so the kids were able to watch out the windows and watch the big screen tvs while me and my husband ate. They were busy coloring their menu they were given too. The service was great and the food was good. The waitress made sure our drinks were full. I had the California burger with the veggie patty and it was very good. You can choose whichever kind of burger they have and add a veggie patty to it which I like. We also had the queso and salsa which was very good as well. Would definitely come here again and recommend to others.

Bentonville, Arkansas
“everything”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2014

The total packet burger was really good. The meat was just right and the bun wasn't crispy but still tasty. The tomatoes were ripe and the lettuce was perfect and not white or old. The cheese was melted and made the burger go together. The BACON was so good and crispy. The BBQ sauce was not to sweet and not to hot. The side of fries were big;thick;and plenty of potato. Service was average but very nice. This place is where you go when you want a burger or a drink. I love this place.

Denver, Colorado
“Fun place to hang out”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014

Had dinner with some colleagues there last night. We are all from out of town. There was a DJ who played a trivia game in between songs and we won the game and a $50 gift card. Food was okay, nothing to write home about. Overall it's a fun place.

• Visited March 2014
Rogers, Arkansas
“A fun place for evening and a great place for lunch!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2014

We've been to Grub's many times and never get disappointed. We've tried several of their different things but their burgers are to die for! They have the best blue cheese burger I've ever put in my mouth, I think that is both mine and my husband's favorite. The service is excellent and the servers are always so friendly and seat us in our favorite booth. We've been for lunch and also for appetizers & drinks in the evening in the bar area. Lots of fun. This restaurant does have outdoor seating. We pretty much go for lunch on a regular basis.

• Visited February 2014