“Expensive”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Arkansas
“Expensive”
Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

This was our third time to this specific Restaurant. We went primarily because we had a coupon, as the cost of food is typically higher then average restaurants the service was nothing to write home about, and the food was above average. It was very noisy, so much so that we could not hear each other at the table. For the price, I could pay a lot less for equivalent food at many other places. We will probably go there when we have a coupon coupon.

Jonesboro, Arkansas
“Love coming back”
Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

Ate there on Thursday night. Got a perfectly cooked filet and on Thursday you can order a lobster tail for $3.00. It was excellent. It remains a favorite in Rogers for me.

• Visited October 2013
Fort Myers, Florida
“Too expensive with many better places nearby. Very dissapointed.”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Went here on a Sunday lunch with a free $15. entree coupon for my birthday. Arrived at 12:30 and the place was almost empty. Their weekend menu must be the dinner menu as everything was what I consider expensive for lunch. My husband ordered the salmon ( 5 oz) with veg of the day ( asparagus) and gold potatoes. It was $14.95. I ordered chicken fingers that came with fries and asparagus. $14.50. we split a side dinner salad which normally at other places is plenty for 2. This salad was hardly enough for 1. $2.75. A coke was $2.39.
The asparagus was part overcooked and part crisp.. Maybe 6 pieces each. Plenty of chicken and fries and potatoes but the salmon looked tiny on a big plate.
I noticed they have a Happy Hour menu and a nice wine list. But we typically eat out at lunch and this was way over our budget for the quality and quanity. Service was so- so. Several wait staff were hanging by the front door since it was not busy and they were just chatting.

• Visited July 2013
New York City, New York
“Stay away. Good food but hopeless service.”
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

So went to this place to have food. The grilled fish tacos was very good but the service was horrendous. My server was Tim P. Make sure you do not bump into her. She was rude. Wish I had bumped into a better waiter or waitress. May take out next time since the tacos were really good but would not dine in. If I am expected to pay 5 to 7 bucks for a minute or two of service or rudeness, that amounts to 300 to 420 per hour. If I am paying anyone that rate I expect some service.

• Visited July 2013
Bella Vista, Arkansas
“Great meal and great service”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

We arrived early on a Monday afternoon and were greeted by all with smiles. Everyone seem happy to see us come in. We had a fish item and the chicken tacos. Both were very good and the waiter and manager checked on us numerous times. Our waiter (Alex) was especially friendly and helpful in describing the menu and he made sure our meals were satisfactory.

• Visited June 2013

Been to Houlihan's? Share your experiences!