“Best Meatloaf I've ever tasted!”
Review of Houlihan's

Houlihan's
Ranked #49 of 222 Restaurants in Rogers
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Best Meatloaf I've ever tasted!”
Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

I love this place! The food is phenomenal and while it can be a bit pricey it's totally worth it! They have a variety of options and they also have small plates which are lunch size portions but you can get them at dinner. The atmosphere is great and the waitstaff is friendly and knowledgable! However, the hostesses could use a little training in customer service, upon arrival I stood there for several minutes before any of the 3! girls standing there even looked up to acknowledge me! Our waiter was great though and when they ran out of something our friend wanted to order he gave us a free appetizer! I'd recommend Houlihan's to anyone!!

Bella Vista, Arkansas
“New Restaurant in area good food”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

My husband and I went here for our anniversary for lunch. The food was wonderful. The service was a little slow, somehow the waiter forgot to hit send on the computer when he entered our order for it to go to the kitchen and so we had to wait a little longer than normal on our food. To make up for it he took off our appetizer and gave us a free dessert as well. The food was so good we didn't really mind since we weren't in any rush to be anywhere either. I had the southern Cal fish tacos and they were great. I had never had fish tacos before and was a little hesitant to try it, but decided to be a little adventurous over my normal stuff I would order off a menu. It said it was supposed to come with chips and salsa, but came with fries instead, which was fine. My husband had the Ramen Noodle bowl, which was huge, he ended up eating most of the meat out of it and leaving a lot of the noodles. For dessert we had the s'mores in a crock which was a little unique and very good. Definitely will go here again and they also have an email club for discounts.

Visited October 2012
Texas
“Not sure what happened here...”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Lunched here on 12/24. There were three in our party and there were problems with all three of our meals. One was cold, one was of poor quality, and was was too small for the price. The service was not the best as drinks were not refilled and no effort was made to remedy the problems with the food. The table seated next to us had a minor food issue and the server at that table made a big issue of comping all of their meals. Nothing was done about the quality of our dining experience at this location and when wait staff was told of the issues, we were informed that it was probably because it was one of the kitchen's first orders of the day. Having been in and now around the restaurant business, this was not a viable excuse for poor food. Will not eat at this location again nor recommend it.

• Visited December 2012
“Great food and excellent service!”
Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

Our waitress recommended the stuffed chicken breast and was she ever right! The hummus appetizer is also wonderful as is the baked potato soup. Great service and with the exception of background music that was to loud to allow for dinner conversation, the atmosphere was very nice as well.

Bentonville, Arkansas
“Houlihans Rogers, AR”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

This was our first time entering Houlihans in Rogers AR this past holiday weekend. We came to celebrate 3 birthdays in the family. The food was worth the $$ and the experience was fabulous. All 5 of us dining there had dishes that we raved about with our first bite. The menu did offer small plates and large plates. We all ordered small plates as we did share an app (nachos) and deserts. I did have the wild mushroom flat bread and it was delish! There was so much on their menu that I saw that I will be going back to enjoy. We finished our dinner with desserts. The creme brulee was yum. (My first experience with creme brulee so I have no other tasting to compare.)

Houlihans offers an intimate dinning experience with low lighting, tall booths, and modern decor. Staff all dress in black, and the wood fired grill kitchen is visible from the dining room. The best part- its clean!! Staff is professional and quite friendly. We were happy we took a step out of our normal dining establishments and tried something new at Houlihans. It was worth it all!

• Visited December 2012