“New Restaurant in area good food”
Review of Houlihan's

Houlihan's
Ranked #44 of 233 Restaurants in Rogers
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 5, 2013

My husband and I went here for our anniversary for lunch. The food was wonderful. The service was a little slow, somehow the waiter forgot to hit send on the computer when he entered our order for it to go to the kitchen and so we had to wait a little longer than normal on our food. To make up for it he took off our appetizer and gave us a free dessert as well. The food was so good we didn't really mind since we weren't in any rush to be anywhere either. I had the southern Cal fish tacos and they were great. I had never had fish tacos before and was a little hesitant to try it, but decided to be a little adventurous over my normal stuff I would order off a menu. It said it was supposed to come with chips and salsa, but came with fries instead, which was fine. My husband had the Ramen Noodle bowl, which was huge, he ended up eating most of the meat out of it and leaving a lot of the noodles. For dessert we had the s'mores in a crock which was a little unique and very good. Definitely will go here again and they also have an email club for discounts.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

Lunched here on 12/24. There were three in our party and there were problems with all three of our meals. One was cold, one was of poor quality, and was was too small for the price. The service was not the best as drinks were not refilled and no effort was made to remedy the problems with the food. The table seated next to us had a minor food issue and the server at that table made a big issue of comping all of their meals. Nothing was done about the quality of our dining experience at this location and when wait staff was told of the issues, we were informed that it was probably because it was one of the kitchen's first orders of the day. Having been in and now around the restaurant business, this was not a viable excuse for poor food. Will not eat at this location again nor recommend it.

Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

Our waitress recommended the stuffed chicken breast and was she ever right! The hummus appetizer is also wonderful as is the baked potato soup. Great service and with the exception of background music that was to loud to allow for dinner conversation, the atmosphere was very nice as well.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

This was our first time entering Houlihans in Rogers AR this past holiday weekend. We came to celebrate 3 birthdays in the family. The food was worth the $$ and the experience was fabulous. All 5 of us dining there had dishes that we raved about with our first bite. The menu did offer small plates and large plates. We all ordered small plates as we did share an app (nachos) and deserts. I did have the wild mushroom flat bread and it was delish! There was so much on their menu that I saw that I will be going back to enjoy. We finished our dinner with desserts. The creme brulee was yum. (My first experience with creme brulee so I have no other tasting to compare.)

Houlihans offers an intimate dinning experience with low lighting, tall booths, and modern decor. Staff all dress in black, and the wood fired grill kitchen is visible from the dining room. The best part- its clean!! Staff is professional and quite friendly. We were happy we took a step out of our normal dining establishments and tried something new at Houlihans. It was worth it all!

Reviewed December 24, 2012

Three of us arrived around 11:30 for lunch on Christmas Eve and were seated quickly. That's where the best of our visit ended. One in the group ordered the 3-slider pack ($9.50) When they were served the burger and BBQ sliders were cold. Another ordered one of the sandwiches with a side of grilled asparagus ($12.50). This came out with 3 asparagus spears that were so shriveled that it looked like they had been sitting out for days. The waitress commented that they looked bad and she would bring out some more. She then brought out a plate with maybe six spears that looked somewhat better. They surely weren't warmed up leftovers even though they looked and tasted like it. I ordered the spicy chicken and avocado eggrolls. At other restaurants, I can generally make a meal of an eggroll type appetizer but not here. For $5.95, you get two small eggrolls. I will say, they were very good, though. All three of us had ice tea to drink (2.00+/glass) and didn't get a refill until the waitress brought our check. When told that the sliders were cold, the comment was that it was probably because it was one of the first orders out for the day (opened at 11:00 am). The party at the table next to us, had to send their order back because it was too salty. Needless to say this will be our last visit to Houlihan's. Poor quality and over priced!

Been to Houlihan's? Share your experiences!