“We ate here THREE times this week alone....That says it all!!”

Tony C's Italian Gardens
Ranked #117 of 224 Restaurants in Rogers
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed September 13, 2013

We moved to the area 16 months ago and were reluctant to stop since it does have a bar attached and we are non-drinkers. Finally, we tried it....and have been looked ever since. It is simply the best food around...BAR NONE!

There are newer reviews for Tony C's Italian Gardens

Reviewed July 5, 2013

We hit this spot every time we are in Rodgers. Great food and very good pizza. The staff is very friendly.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Food is very good and reasonably priced. If you dont like the overpriced chains whose food is bland then this is the place to eat. Service is good and fast!

1  Thank BobArmfield
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Sorry for telling it like it is but, Prices are across the board higher by 3 dollars or more. (at least)
Spagetti and meatballs OR sausage WAS $4.97 Including a side salad with dressing of your choice, {$1 extra on weekends} NOW $8.97 {smaller portion} meatballs only and salad is $2.50 extra. Service slow, and the spaghetti was cold and mushy as if it was sitting in water for days. Sauce was thick, but tasteless. get this, $2.50 for small ice tea and five attempts to get a refill failed, but the sixth made it; half a glass with tons more ice! bread was good. BUT when you get the check it is NOT itemized! Got a dirty look when I asked for an itemized bill. Did the only thing I could without making a scene, left no tip!
This place WAS great for a long time, but the owner remodeled and I think they want to pay for the remodeling in one week! The dining room is now very bland and neutral compared to the colorful Italian decor they tore out. Big mistake IMHO. They will succeed only in tourist trap fashion, the locals are not going to pay $15.00 + tax for a small single serving of spaghetti. Sad in many ways as the new layout now had loud music and foul tonged people at he bar in the next room, but with paper walls, all can be heard. My wife and I will not go back. My goodness, I will pay more, but give me some decent food and enough to satisfy the pallet and stomach.

1  Thank Steven R
tonycsitaliangardens, Owner at Tony C's Italian Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

I,am Tony Catroppa, my wife and I, own and manage Tony C,s. WE have spaghetti nite on Tuesday at reduced prices for the last 12 years ,but due to food cost price increases we have too raise our prices. BUT NOT THAT HIGH; iced tea and all soft drinks are 1.97, our meals come with garlic bread, and a salad is 1.97 extra, our spag and chix is 6.95,is our big seller. compared too other restraunts we are VERY VERY RESONABLE,I don,t know what happened that nite but I hope u will try us again, if the menu price is different the your ticket price ,PLEASE call me Tony 479 236 3401 IMMEDIATELY,.... We have been in business total, over 40 years , we are old school,no computer cash registers,no frozen foods, every thing from scratch,WE ARE NOT FAST FOOD ,our dinners due take time too prepare.We hope u under stand and will try us again

Reviewed October 18, 2011

Went about 5:45 on a Saturday evening, and they weren't busy. Ordered their "world famous lasagna" at least according to the menu, and their other famous italian dish, fried mushrooms, and two meatballs. Waitress came back cuz lasagna's not cooked yet. Ordered a pizza and reminded her about mushrooms. 25 min later, get mushrooms. 15 minutes later food. Pizza was good but crust was soggy, famous italian dish was alot of food, never got meatballs. Went to cash register to pay, and our waitress asked us if we had a carry out order. I told her "You were our waitress". Hope she wasn't planning on a big tip.

2  Thank Bones25911