“Good burgers good prices”
Review of JJ's Grill

JJ's Grill
Ranked #17 of 225 Restaurants in Rogers
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

I like JJ's because the food is really good and my family of 4 can eat there for less than $30 with a good tip. Jj's shtick is that all the girls wear short skirts and boots. My wife doesn't mind, probably because you see this short of skirt everywhere nowadays. The burgers are simply great and their fries are too. Kids eat free,1 per adult entree so both of our kids eat free. The only thing is I won't take my kids there after about 6 o'clock because I assume it becomes more of an adult scene then.

Reviewed July 18, 2014

Stopped in for lunch based on TripAdvisor reviews & were not disappointed. Food was yummy, good atmosphere & kids eat free!

Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

All the food we ordered was great from the fried egg cheeseburger to the cheeseburger salad to the chicken tacos. The wait staff are all friendly and helpful. Neat atmosphere we listen to live music at 7 pm on the Wednesday we were there. Look around when you arrive, neat canoe hanging from the wall and a nice collection of football helmets. We will definitely go back.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

This place is always packed. That is a good sign. Quick, friendly service. Great choices on the menu. I had a chicken ranch sandwich with homemade chips. The sandwich was huge, almost too big to handle. Great taste with real bacon. Homemade chips are always great. Refills were always on time. Sandwich, homemade chips, soda was $12 before tip. Great beer selection and they have live music almost every night of the week.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

Got recommended to stop here by the walmart visitor center ladies, man they were right. I was alone so I just had a burger but I could see myself here later at night really chowing down. Would come here again for sure/