“Went to Daisy Airgun Museum”

Daisy Airgun Museum
Ranked #4 of 26 things to do in Rogers
Reviewed November 8, 2013

It was very interesting, told the history of the Daisy Airgun. Hard to believe of all the different guns produced over the years. Have a gift shop.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

If you are in NW Arkansas The daisy Museum is definitely worth the visit to read and see the history of this fine company. The history shows how the company started in Michigan and found its way to Arkansas. We never knew that. Only costs $2 to tour and is well worth the price.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

My husband and I visited here after hiking in Hobbes State park. it has moved to downtown Rogers. I was a little underwhelmed at first but used the audio tour and enjoyed this very much. Quite interesting and it was easy to bypass an exhibit if it got more detailed than I cared to listen to. At the end they sell many different Daisy models at excellent discounts : got my Red Ryder for 15.00 ! My husband bought more hi powered models for himself and my son and very very pleased at the prices. Staff is really knowledgable and friendly and the pack up the guns nicely. This was an unplanned tour and we are really glad we did it

Reviewed October 16, 2013

This is a small "museum" but it is interesting. The admission is quite reasonable and the selection of Daisy guns in their gift area is pretty broad. 30 to 45 minutes should be plenty to visit the museum and do some shopping.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

What a fun little museum. I'm in my 70's and can't remember when brother and I wern't shooting
bb guns. Recognized several of the old guns and still would like to have a pump gun. We all thought they shot better. Still don't know if they really did. Really nice little gift shop and super friendly staff. Learned alot about the history of the bb gun. Would recommend this stop to any age to spend an hour or so.