“Good hotel but not worth the expensive rates”

Residence Inn Bentonville Rogers
Ranked #8 of 21 Hotels in Rogers
San Francisco, California
“Good hotel but not worth the expensive rates”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

The hotel is good and the location is nice. However the billing is really irregular and there is a tendency to lose reservations. I had stayed there for over 4 months and then took a break to work from home for 2 weeks. Needless to say, they lost my reservation and then wanted me to check out midweek. Plus the rate that they charged was outrageous and i had to pay out 60% of the cost of the 2 day stay (Sunday night, Monday night) out of my own pocket since the charges were more than double of what my company reimburses.

I was so disenchanted that i stopped using any marriott hotels and changed my reservations to hilton instead.

Room Tip: If you dont mind booking months in advance, then go ahead but be careful as there are chances that y...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Gungo H
FairfieldInnRogers, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Bentonville Rogers, responded to this review, September 5, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. We are extremely sorry to hear about the billing errors that you incurred while staying at the Residence Inn Rogers. We do apologize for the fact that we couldn’t find your reservation upon arrival; the Residence Inn would like to make this up to you and have you as part of our family again. We value all of our guests, and want you to feel as though you are part of our family. Please give me a call directly or the General Manager, Shelley Keeter, at (479) 636-5900 or email shelleyk@intermtn.biz, and we will be happy to discuss how we can make this up to you so that you want to give Marriott another chance in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Denver, CO
Reviewed July 20, 2012

My extended family and I enjoyed a fine stay at the Residence Inn. Breakfast was tasty, the pool pleasant, and the staff was plenty helpful. I really liked the daily fresh-baked cookies. We had a two-bedroom, and the beds were top-notch comfy. We like Residence Inns because of the large rooms and kitchens, and the Rogers location did not disappoint. The hotel was surrounded by lots of chain restaurants and services, and we did enjoy a great meal at Copeland's across the street. All in all, we would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Monday through Wednesday has the afternoon snack/dinner.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank hachimachi
FairfieldInnRogers, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Bentonville Rogers, responded to this review, July 23, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts about the hotel! We are so happy you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you in the future! We always want our guests to have a great experience like yours. Thank you for staying us!
Cabot, Arkansas
Reviewed April 6, 2012

My family and I traveled up to Rogers, AR on March 30 through April 1, 2012. We were in town there for a church event including my son being baptized. Residence Inn was a very clean, staff friendly, and convenient place to stay. I am glad we chose this hotel, which mainly because of the 2 room suites that were available. If you are like me, you want a home away from home and this was it! A full kitchenette, tv room and two bathrooms and two bedrooms. Perfecto! And we got outstanding group rates because of my church group from the Shepherd's Chapel.

Room Tip: Fantastic group rates such as churches!
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
North Dakota
Reviewed March 29, 2012

Very new and inviting place. Desk help is pleasant and friendly - really not too familiar with area sights like Crystal Bridges. Think they would visit the popular places in their area so they can give some helpful advice but guess that's part of the training. No evening reception at this place on Thursdays. Lots of places to eat within walking distance and also some shops very close by.

Room Tip: Easy off and on interstate.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Ft. Smith, AR
Reviewed November 7, 2011

We stay here for most of the Razorback games and find the hotel to be very comfortable. It is a pet friendly hotel and we bring our poodle with us so that's a huge plus for us. The breakfast buffet is good in the mornings---the staff is very helpful. We won't be making a change anytime soon. We'll be calling the hogs right here on game day!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Gwendolyn919
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed October 13, 2011

I have stayed here on business almost every week for the last year.  I have really enjoyed getting to know the staff during this time.  The people alone would make this worth recommending.

Most of the rooms I have occupied have been what you would expect from a Residence Inn.  They have been clean, the beds have been comfortable, the noise levels acceptable and the overall experience has been good, or better.

• Stayed October 2011
leslieann56
Reviewed December 26, 2009

I have stayed at this particular Residence Inn several times for extended periods of time over the past 3-4 years. Each stay is like the first time, very enjoyable. The rooms are clean, and welcoming. The staff treat you like family and make you feel comfortable. The breakfast buffet is one of the best and very tasty. The evening meals Monday-Wednesday are also very good and filling. I have had to travel to Rogers every year or less over the past 12 years and have stayed at other hotels on those travels. I prefer the Residence Inn hands down to all the others.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled on business