“Wow this was a great place!”
Review of Genghis Grill - CLOSED

Genghis Grill
Cuisines: Mongolian
Description: This place is AWESOME!!!. I have been to similar style restaurants while living in Japan and Korea and these guys are just as good as those guys..
Reviewed April 29, 2013

$ 8.99 for the lunch bowl. Pick out your food, pick the veggies to go in the bowl. You can pick your seasoning and such. I think this was a good fair deal. If you wanted you can add 5.00 to your order and can get an endless bowl.

Food: A-
Flavor: B+
Location : C+
Cost: B
Customer Service: B+

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Make your own combination of food and then it will be cooked to your liking - great choices and friendly staff. We ate there three times in one week - so good!!!!

Reviewed April 2, 2013

I have ate here two or three times. I love the make your own plate thing. You get exactly what you what and how much you want. Service is usually pretty good. Ingredients are fresh and they will cook it to suit.

I would definitely recommend Genghis Grill if you haven't tried it.

Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

Was running errands at mall so stopped for late lunch. Was seated at bar which is fine. Bartender was melissa. She put the bowel in front of me then dissapeared I guess for other customers. I waited for a few minutes.... so went to get food. There was a group in front trying to decide what to get so that was actually entertaining..since I have it down to a routine. Then I watched a staff member refill bins. She simply poured new food product on the existing bins. I got fresh food since just put out. But can only imagine who gets the food at bottom if that is refill process. And got back to seat and finally got my drink. Getting a glass of water was separate challenge.

My bill shows I left at 3:07pm. Hope management addresses the food restocking process before someoe gets sick.

Yes. The food was great likke always. Just concerned about food safety.

Reviewed September 10, 2012 via mobile

This was our first time and we all loved it! My six year old enjoyed picking out her own food. I loved deciding what to put in my dish and the fact that I could control the amount of sauce. I also loved watching my food being cooked. So many options and a great value. Hint: overfill your bowl with veggies! It will cook down!