1,094 results
All reviewsspa towerconvention centermade to order breakfastcorner suitethe manager's receptionfree drinksgreat hotelomeletthe managershappy hourcomplimentary breakfastliving areaexcellent staythe breakfast areacrystal bridges museumconferenceconcert
Reviewed February 27, 2010

I stayed at the Embassy Suites at a conference this past fall. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. The staff was very courteous and helpful The rooms were very nice and spacious. It had a good breakfast and it had plenty of free parking. It was located across the street from several good restaurants. If you can get a corner room in the adjacent spa tower you can get a really nice accomodation with a good view. If the rate is right, I would definitely stay here. But I am known as being very frugal.

Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed October 8, 2009

This is a very safe bet for consistent, comfortable business travel. The relatively new gym, complimentary breakfast and Starbucks coffee in the gift shop make it painless to be away from home. It is also very close to a mall with almost every type of retail outlet you could need to run any shopping errands.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed September 23, 2009

My husband & I stayed at this hotel for the wedding of our nephew, Casey Dick. It was very nice, the grounds were clean and the interior of the hotel was spotless. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They had the wedding we were attending as well as a basketball team and lots of other people staying there and the staff was still professional and never lost their "cool". We did not eat at the resturant but did have the breakfast and it was just as the other reviewers described, very good, hot & fresh.
We did take advantage of the "managers cocktail hour" in the bar and had a great time. Our room was clean and was attended to in a timely manner, so when we returned the bed was always made and clean towels were always in place. One thing to watch for is the $4.00 bottle of water!
If we are ever back in Rogers Arkansas, we will stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 23, 2009

I had the opportunity to stay at this hotel several times and I must say each time I did enjoy my stay. It is definitely the nicest hotel in the area. The in-house SPA , very nice weight room, and complimentary full service breakfast each morning is an added treat. If you are looking for luxury this hotel let alone the area is not what you are looking for. I felt it was perfect for someone taking a business trip or weekend leisure trip. Staff at the hotel was always very nice and accommodating. The price is a little high but still nice accommodation.

The SPA staff was excellent. I recommend SPA BOTANICA even if you are not staying there as a hotel guest. The services they offer are wonderful. I had a chance to experience a massage and body scrub which were both FABULOUS. Definitely worth visiting.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed February 18, 2009

This is one of the bigger Embassy Suites I've stayed in, and I was really impressed with the rooms and layout of the hotel. They hold several large conventions/meetings which makes it a great place. There is also a number of restaurants and bars that are within walking distance and its a very short drive to the outdoor mall. Overall it is the best hotel in NW Arkansas, but you pay for it. The rooms prices I have always been givern were near $200/night which is steep for an Embassy Suites.

If nightlife is your thing, then keep in mind that this is a good 30-40 minute drive away from Dickson Street in Fayetteville. I would recommended focusing on a hotel in Fayetteville if that is where you plan on spending the majority of your time. Otherwise, this hotel is a good pick if you don't mind spending the money. Another option is the aloft which is nearby, but offers a different experience.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled solo