“Really Nice Lodging”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Northwest Arkansas
Ranked #3 of 21 Hotels in Rogers
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Enjoyed my stay at Embassy Suites in Rogers, AR. Top notch hotel with plenty of amenities. I stayed in the Spa Tower which was nice and no noises from the breakfast area. Hotel was clean with very comfortable beds. Plan to stay there again on my next visit. Staff extremely friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed February 10, 2014

They never got the heat to work during my entire stay. There were several other rooms having the same problem. I had several others tell me they like to froze the whole time we stayed at this place. They never checked on us either, we had to find a house keepers cart to get toliet paper cause there was only one roll in the room when I got there and it didnt look like it was a new roll.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Richard H
David L, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Northwest Arkansas, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2014

Thank you so much for your recent review. I understand that you had some issues that inconvenienced you during your stay. I am so sorry that the heating system in your room was not working properly. Our main concern is for the comfort of our guests and I sincerely apologize that we were not able to provide this for you. I do thank you for bringing this issue to my attention so that I can follow-up with our maintenance team and immediately resolve this. Your business and satisfactions is extremely important to us and I assure you that we will definitely take your comments into consideration to improve our hotel.

Again, I thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel and I do hope that if you are ever in town, you consider staying with us.

Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

We spent two nights here and had a very enjoyable stay. Every employee we had contact with was polite helpful and professional. Room were clean, food was good, Check in and out were easy. I plan to stay here again in the future. Thanks for a great weekend!

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 9, 2014

clean, courteous staff, plenty of space and everything you would expect in an Embassy Suites. Cooked to order eggs and great breakfast choices. I even ate dinner the evening before at the restaurant and was extremely impressed with the Orzo pasta dish.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

Best property in the Rogers/Bentonville area. My 1st choice when heading to that area for business with Walmart. GREAT service, clean updated rooms. They always treat me great. My choice is the Spa Tower ... A bit newer and slightly more quiet. Shuttle service to local restaurants and shops. Internet can be a bit spotty, so I can't give the property a 5 star rating. Hopefully they can fix this one challenge.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 5, 2014

Great hotel, rate, convenient to all dining and shopping! Rooms were very clean and the bbed was very comfortable. In house dining was a nice touch and many restaurants within 1 mile to choose from. There is no better hotel in the area.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 5, 2014

We enjoyed our stay at the Embassy in Rogers. We look forward to staying there again soon. The hotel is close to the Crystal Bridges and other attractions of the area. The convention facilities were great.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rogers
Homewood Suites Bentonville - Rogers
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bentonville South
Hyatt Place Rogers/Bentonville
Holiday Inn & Suites Rogers - Pinnacle Hills
Doubletree Suites Bentonville
Doubletree Suites Bentonville
#1 of 21 in Bentonville
Hampton Inn Bentonville Rogers

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Northwest Arkansas? Share your experiences!