We had a sister's getaway trip - visiting relatives around Rogers, AR - stay was absolutely amazing! I do wish there was free Wi-Fi in the room and dvd player of some sort - but other than that it was really great! Would definitely recommend to others and would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Northwest Arkansas is the first upscale full-service hotel, just off I-540. Our hotel offers easy access into the entire Rogers, Bentonville, Springdale, and Fayetteville area. We are ideal for those with business meetings at WalMart, Tyson, or JB Hunt headquarters. Or if you are in the area for leisure - come see the Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art, Pinnacle Hills Promenade Mall, and Beaver Lake. Our hotel boasts beautiful two-room suites with separate living and bedroom areas. In addition, it has the most prestigious and 3rd largest conference center with over 20,000 square feet of state of the art meeting space. Not enough? We have a 145,000 sq ft in our convention center opened in 2006! Come stay at our Embassy Suites Northwest Arkansas Hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Northwest Arkansas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Northwest Arkansas Hotel Rogers
- Embassy Suites Rogers
- Northwest Arkansas Embassy Suites
- Rogers Embassy Suites