“One of the better Embassy Suite's I've stayed at lately”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Northwest Arkansas
Embassy Suites by Hilton Northwest Arkansas
Ranked #3 of 21 Hotels in Rogers
San Francisco, California
“One of the better Embassy Suite's I've stayed at lately”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

I stayed here on business for three nights and was not looking forward to it based on a recent bad experience at an Embassy Suites in Irvine, CA. I was pleasantly surprised at how much better this Rogers, AR ES was. The room was much cleaner, the breakfast was much better, and most of the people working there were much nicer. We were there to attend a trade show in the adjoining convention center, and when I asked the front desk for a package that had been shipped to me, they had the bell guy deliver it to our booth! The bartender at the manager's happy hour was extremely nice and accommodating. The waiter at the restaurant the one night we had dinner was super as well. We debated whether or not to order onion rings and decided against it. He brought us a free side because "they are so good you just have to try them." This hotel is located virtually across the street from a few different restaurants so we didn't need a car while there. My only negative was that there were two of us in two rooms and I noticed my colleague got an internet password when she checked in but when I got to my room I didn't have one. I called the front desk to get it and the gal who answered said "that's only for gold members and higher" and hung up. Needless to say I got the code from my colleague and was fine but I didn't really appreciate the attitude of the gal that answered the phone. My room was very quiet even though it was the first room in front of the elevator. Overall I liked it so much I will give another ES a chance.

Room Tip: No special views on any side -- you get "parking lot" or "highway". Higher floo...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (109)
Ballwin, MO, United States
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Wonderful place to stay. Great, happy staff. Good value for the price. Good, free breakfast buffet and a very fun Managers Reception. Very quiet rooms. Lots of parking. A van to take you to nearby places to eat or shop. Beautiful lobby/atrium area. We took a lot of pictures there.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Holyoke, United States
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Although the hotel staffer who checked me in what surly and unhelpful, Dennis the driver/concierge, was amazingly helpful and upbeat and the hotel was clean (albeit filled with fake, dusty plants/trees). Overall a decent experience--just dont let the front desk staff get you down!

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

David L, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Northwest Arkansas, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. I want to personally apologize for the frustration you experienced when the actions of the front desk staff did not meet your expectations. We want our guests to be met with a well-trained staff that puts guest comfort and satisfaction before everything else. I am sorry if that was not your experience. You can be confident that we will follow-up on your concerns so that others are not disappointed as you were. I am glad that Dennis was able to make a positive experience for you. I think you will also be glad to find that we have removed several of the large trees in our atrium. I think you will find it much more appealing. Thank you again for your feedback. We really appreciate it. Please stay with us again soon so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort.
Rochester, Mi
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Stayed here for Convention and it was great! Large, quiet suite--lots of fluffy towels and nice clean sheets. Suite room was large enough to spread out, good frig & microwave with bar area for preparing. Housekeeping was excellent! Lots of noise in hall but quiet in room--heard no noise from inside hotel at all. We were on the street side, and did hear a lot of highway noise. Doesn't bother me, but might someone else. A little surprising since everything else was well thought out, would think sound absorption would have been considered, as well. Breakfast was superb (and free)! Made-to-order omellets & waffles plus 3 large bowls of fresh-cut fruit, scrambled eggs, hard-boiled eggs, bacon, sausage, potatoes, biscuits & gravy, oatmeal, 4 juices from which to choose, variety of pastries & breads. WOW! If I had to offer a suggestion it would be to offer a better-quality coffee. It was very weak and tasteless--but there was a Starbucks conveniently located in the lobby. The Manager's Reception is offered every evening with your choice of cocktails, wine or beer and a variety of appetizers. Food in the restaurant was fine. Since i was there for a Convention, didn't have a need to eat there often. Salad & pizza were good.

Convention was well done. Food was good and Audio-Visual was perfect. No glitches and easy to see and hear.

This may be my new hotel chain. Far better than the Marriotts I usually request.

Room Tip: If highway noise bothers you, request a room away from the road.
stilwell
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Our last stay here was just as good as good as the others! We were greeted as old friends,the staff went out of their way to accommodate us! We were here for medical reasons,we were provided access to a wheelchair and everything extra needed! Great rooms,fantastic staff . This probably the best value in rogers, ar. Love it! THANKS!

Room Tip: Rooms on the westside of the interstate are quieter
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
LITTLE ROCK
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Hotel decor is beautiful, clean and well equipped. The staff is great. Check in was a little longer than normal but they had a major convention/group coming in. The breakfast bar is outstanding and well stocked. The managers reception is very nice.

Stamps, United States
Reviewed May 6, 2013

This is always a great place to stay and we always enjoy the breakfast here. They have a full breakfast with everything you could want to eat. We also enjoy the extra large room with a sitting area and 2 TVs! The is also plenty of eating places nearby.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Rogers
Doubletree Suites Bentonville
#2 of 21 in Bentonville
No photo provided

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Northwest Arkansas? Share your experiences!