I stayed here on business for three nights and was not looking forward to it based on a recent bad experience at an Embassy Suites in Irvine, CA. I was pleasantly surprised at how much better this Rogers, AR ES was. The room was much cleaner, the breakfast was much better, and most of the people working there were much nicer. We were there to attend a trade show in the adjoining convention center, and when I asked the front desk for a package that had been shipped to me, they had the bell guy deliver it to our booth! The bartender at the manager's happy hour was extremely nice and accommodating. The waiter at the restaurant the one night we had dinner was super as well. We debated whether or not to order onion rings and decided against it. He brought us a free side because "they are so good you just have to try them." This hotel is located virtually across the street from a few different restaurants so we didn't need a car while there. My only negative was that there were two of us in two rooms and I noticed my colleague got an internet password when she checked in but when I got to my room I didn't have one. I called the front desk to get it and the gal who answered said "that's only for gold members and higher" and hung up. Needless to say I got the code from my colleague and was fine but I didn't really appreciate the attitude of the gal that answered the phone. My room was very quiet even though it was the first room in front of the elevator. Overall I liked it so much I will give another ES a chance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Northwest Arkansas is the first upscale full-service hotel, just off I-540. Our hotel offers easy access into the entire Rogers, Bentonville, Springdale, and Fayetteville area. We are ideal for those with business meetings at WalMart, Tyson, or JB Hunt headquarters. Or if you are in the area for leisure - come see the Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art, Pinnacle Hills Promenade Mall, and Beaver Lake. Our hotel boasts beautiful two-room suites with separate living and bedroom areas. In addition, it has the most prestigious and 3rd largest conference center with over 20,000 square feet of state of the art meeting space. Not enough? We have a 145,000 sq ft in our convention center opened in 2006! Come stay at our Embassy Suites Northwest Arkansas Hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Northwest Arkansas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Northwest Arkansas Hotel Rogers
- Embassy Suites Rogers
- Northwest Arkansas Embassy Suites
- Rogers Embassy Suites