“Great Place to stay”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Northwest Arkansas
Ranked #3 of 21 Hotels in Rogers
Reviewed April 23, 2013

The Embassy Suites, in Rogers Ar, is a great place to stay. My wife and I have stayed there probably 5 or 6 times. The staff is always helpful and friendly, the hotel clean, and the food great. It is real close to Crystal Bridges Museum, and great local eating establishments. By staying here, you get away from the traffic problems associated with the Univ. of Arkansas. The free breakfast and Managers reception are included in the price of the room.

Room Tip: Get a corner suite, they are bigger, and you get two outside views.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (1,003)

Reviewed April 22, 2013

The hotel is absolutely beautiful. The free breakfast was amazing. Beds were soft, extremely clean rooms. I will always stay at this hotel when I visit the area. It is near a lot of resturants and shopping. The staff were very friendly and it was so clean. I also loved the Starbucks inside of the hotel. This was a big plus for me.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Reviewed April 20, 2013

We have a conference at this hotel and conference center. It is a beautiful place. It is new and clean. This place is designed for business and is great for business. Breakfast is great.The only problem is that the Internet is not free. I wonder why the hotel won't include Internet in their price? Most people go to this hotel for business anyway. Nonetheless, the overall experience is pleasant.

Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

I frequently stay here as my company has offices in the buildings across the street. It's very convenient, close to a couple food restaurants that you can walk to. This is a larger hotel with two towers. The gym is better than most hotel gyms and the included breakfast is always a plus. Rooms are comfortable and beds are always comfortable as well. It's my hotel of choice when I am in the Norrhwest AR area.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank RNP1969
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Wow, what a great hotel!!! My daughter and I had a huge room which was very comfy. There was coffee and tea in the room at all times. There were bowls of apples and oranges in the public areas and free water and snacks 24 hours daily. Fab!!! The hotel furnished a wonderful breakfast every morning and the staff was super nice. Clean, clean, clean!!!!

Room Tip: The rooms open to a lovely interior and views vary. If you want a view, ask for it.
Reviewed April 9, 2013

This is by far the best stay I have had at a hotel while away from home working. The bed is super comfortable, the spacious room was wonderful and the airy and bright hotel was delightful. I loved the made to order breakfast, which was free. Traveling is a challenge on a special diet and every morning I had a made to order Egg White Veggie Omelet. It was wonderful. The meeting rooms we used were well lit and had large windows which were necessary for our sewing projects. To top it off, I had one of the best massages ever at their Spa. It was a "Working - vacation". I would love to stay there again!

Room Tip: I did not choose my room, nor pay for it so I don't know the details. But the person in charge...
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Very happy with the hotel rooms and conv center. Our large group has stayed at the Rogers Embassy Suites and Convention Center for three years now and have been happy every time. The staff has always been helpful. We will be back.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rogers
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bentonville South
Holiday Inn & Suites Rogers - Pinnacle Hills
Hampton Inn Bentonville Rogers
2 mi away
Hyatt Place Rogers/Bentonville

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Northwest Arkansas? Share your experiences!