“Nice Conference Center”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Northwest Arkansas
Ranked #3 of 21 Hotels in Rogers
Reviewed April 20, 2013

We have a conference at this hotel and conference center. It is a beautiful place. It is new and clean. This place is designed for business and is great for business. Breakfast is great.The only problem is that the Internet is not free. I wonder why the hotel won't include Internet in their price? Most people go to this hotel for business anyway. Nonetheless, the overall experience is pleasant.

Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

I frequently stay here as my company has offices in the buildings across the street. It's very convenient, close to a couple food restaurants that you can walk to. This is a larger hotel with two towers. The gym is better than most hotel gyms and the included breakfast is always a plus. Rooms are comfortable and beds are always comfortable as well. It's my hotel of choice when I am in the Norrhwest AR area.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank RNP1969
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Wow, what a great hotel!!! My daughter and I had a huge room which was very comfy. There was coffee and tea in the room at all times. There were bowls of apples and oranges in the public areas and free water and snacks 24 hours daily. Fab!!! The hotel furnished a wonderful breakfast every morning and the staff was super nice. Clean, clean, clean!!!!

Room Tip: The rooms open to a lovely interior and views vary. If you want a view, ask for it.
Reviewed April 9, 2013

This is by far the best stay I have had at a hotel while away from home working. The bed is super comfortable, the spacious room was wonderful and the airy and bright hotel was delightful. I loved the made to order breakfast, which was free. Traveling is a challenge on a special diet and every morning I had a made to order Egg White Veggie Omelet. It was wonderful. The meeting rooms we used were well lit and had large windows which were necessary for our sewing projects. To top it off, I had one of the best massages ever at their Spa. It was a "Working - vacation". I would love to stay there again!

Room Tip: I did not choose my room, nor pay for it so I don't know the details. But the person in charge...
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Very happy with the hotel rooms and conv center. Our large group has stayed at the Rogers Embassy Suites and Convention Center for three years now and have been happy every time. The staff has always been helpful. We will be back.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We loved your hotel. We stayed at the Embassy Suites in Destin several weeks ago on our way back from Orlando, a business trip. So, when we decided to visit North West Arkanas for the Easter weekend, it was a "no brainer" that we decided to use Embassy Suites. We will make it our NWAR home. If you will send me an email address, I will send you a precious picture of Willow enjoying the room.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

I recently stayed at this Embassy Suites for an interview trip and was very satisfied with everything. The suites were more than spacious and make you feel very comfortable. I had a suite overlooking the interstate and the noise was far less than what I was expecting.

The hotel is located right across the highway from the best shopping and dining in Rogers at the Promenade at Pinnacle Hills. There is also a Ruth Chris right next to the hotel and the hotel shuttle will take you if you don't have a car and its close by.

The morning breakfast offers many options and better than most hotel breakfasts. Only downside is the Wi-Fi is not free unless your company has a pre-negotiated rate.

• Stayed: March 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rogers
Homewood Suites Bentonville - Rogers
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bentonville South
Hampton Inn Bentonville Rogers
Doubletree Suites Bentonville
Doubletree Suites Bentonville
#2 of 21 in Bentonville
Hyatt Place Rogers/Bentonville
Aloft Rogers-Bentonville

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Northwest Arkansas? Share your experiences!