“Who still has smoking rooms in hotels?”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Northwest Arkansas
Ranked #3 of 21 Hotels in Rogers
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Who still has smoking rooms in hotels?”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

This place does and they are wretched!!! Somehow my travel agent screwed up my booking last time I visited and I ended up in a smoking room. The hotel was sold out so I was stuck.
It was AWFUL. I mean awful. My clothes reeked by the time I checked out after 3 nights there.

The location is great with nearby shopping and restaurants including Ruth's Chris. Great gym facility, the spa is even really nice, but I just cannot fathom why this place still has smoking rooms. The air purifier they put in there did not help one bit either.

1 Thank martyo624
David L, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Northwest Arkansas, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about our hotel. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenient smell during your stay. I am happy to advise you that we will be converting to all non-smoking rooms in the near future. I can totally empathize with your discomfort and disappointment and assure you that soon this issue will be resolved.

Again, I truly regret for the inconveniences you went through and hope that you give us another chance of staying with us if you are ever around our area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (109)
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Whether it's business or pleasure, I don't think you can go wrong with this Embassy Suites. The location is convenient to shopping, grocery stores and fine dining. If you don't want to leave the hotel, you will rewarded with everything Embassy is known for (Manager's reception, cook to order breakfast, on site laundry, etc.) This location's fitness area is very nicely done and is right across from their spa. Traveling with children? Pack their swimsuits year around. They will have a blast in their indoor heated pool. Mom and Dad can kick back in the sauna or hot tub. The staff seem to go out of their way to make your stay pleasant.

Room Tip: The main rooms overlook the hotel interior. The Spa tower is quieter in my opinion.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
AR
Reviewed January 17, 2013

We've stayed 3 times at the Embassy Suites in Rogers and every time has been a perfect experience. From the friendly, fast check ins, to the clean, fresh smelling rooms, comfortable beds and fabulous breakfasts, we couldn't ask for a better hotel stay. Each time has been a business trip. The business center and conference rooms are stocked and well maintained. We will always stay here when we are in town.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 31, 2012

We really enjoyed this hotel! The room was clean, the bed was very comfortable! The top floor did have an unusual, stale smell, and our bath tub had a drip, and the tub was quarter full of water, almost looked like the room had been vacate for a while considering the slow drip and that much water accumulation. We were sad to hear that the swimming pool was out of order, we were notified via email but by the time we received the email it was too late to cancel our reservation, since it had gone passed the 24 hour cancel by period. Over all friendly staff and great stay!!!

Room Tip: Just common knowledge, top floor rooms are always quiet!
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Orange County California
Reviewed December 16, 2012

This hotel caters to people traveling to the area for business with Walmart. The staff and the service that was provided was filled with southern hospitality. Although I was there for only one night, I felt as comfortable as if I were in my own home. My room was in the wing where the spa is and it couldn't have been more quiet. After traveling and working, I was tired and couldn't have been more happy about my choice of hotels.

1 Thank Blnaq
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed December 15, 2012

I was in and out of town in 15 hours. So the Embassy Suites served its purpose. And a well run hotel with a capable and efficient staff makes that kind of trip as uneventful as possible.

Room above average, even for an Embassy Suites. Easy to get to from airport, even if doubts about my iphone map app began to creep up while I drove through the dark country roads.

Close to Bentonville, AR.

Dinner was selection and preparation was good, low cal and nutritious. Breakfast? Hey, it's an Embassy Suites, get there early to avoid the crowd. Both breakfast and dinner were capably staffed.

1 Thank Dean S
Reviewed December 6, 2012 via mobile

I stayed here for a week during the JB Hunt 2013 Summit. Service was excellent and we had no problems whatsoever getting what we needed even if you forgot some basic amenities such as a toothbrush or shaving cream. Staff was friendly and courteous and was consistently welcomed by several members anytime I walk through the door.

• Stayed December 2012
1 Thank dahatfield
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rogers
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bentonville South
Hampton Inn Bentonville Rogers
Homewood Suites Bentonville - Rogers
Doubletree Suites Bentonville
Doubletree Suites Bentonville
#2 of 21 in Bentonville
Hyatt Place Rogers/Bentonville
Aloft Rogers-Bentonville

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Northwest Arkansas? Share your experiences!