This place does and they are wretched!!! Somehow my travel agent screwed up my booking last time I visited and I ended up in a smoking room. The hotel was sold out so I was stuck.
It was AWFUL. I mean awful. My clothes reeked by the time I checked out after 3 nights there.
The location is great with nearby shopping and restaurants including Ruth's Chris. Great gym facility, the spa is even really nice, but I just cannot fathom why this place still has smoking rooms. The air purifier they put in there did not help one bit either.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Northwest Arkansas is the first upscale full-service hotel, just off I-540. Our hotel offers easy access into the entire Rogers, Bentonville, Springdale, and Fayetteville area. We are ideal for those with business meetings at WalMart, Tyson, or JB Hunt headquarters. Or if you are in the area for leisure - come see the Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art, Pinnacle Hills Promenade Mall, and Beaver Lake. Our hotel boasts beautiful two-room suites with separate living and bedroom areas. In addition, it has the most prestigious and 3rd largest conference center with over 20,000 square feet of state of the art meeting space. Not enough? We have a 145,000 sq ft in our convention center opened in 2006! Come stay at our Embassy Suites Northwest Arkansas Hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Expedia, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Northwest Arkansas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Northwest Arkansas Hotel Rogers
- Embassy Suites Rogers
- Northwest Arkansas Embassy Suites
- Rogers Embassy Suites