I was in and out of town in 15 hours. So the Embassy Suites served its purpose. And a well run hotel with a capable and efficient staff makes that kind of trip as uneventful as possible.
Room above average, even for an Embassy Suites. Easy to get to from airport, even if doubts about my iphone map app began to creep up while I drove through the dark country roads.
Close to Bentonville, AR.
Dinner was selection and preparation was good, low cal and nutritious. Breakfast? Hey, it's an Embassy Suites, get there early to avoid the crowd. Both breakfast and dinner were capably staffed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Northwest Arkansas is the first upscale full-service hotel, just off I-540. Our hotel offers easy access into the entire Rogers, Bentonville, Springdale, and Fayetteville area. We are ideal for those with business meetings at WalMart, Tyson, or JB Hunt headquarters. Or if you are in the area for leisure - come see the Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art, Pinnacle Hills Promenade Mall, and Beaver Lake. Our hotel boasts beautiful two-room suites with separate living and bedroom areas. In addition, it has the most prestigious and 3rd largest conference center with over 20,000 square feet of state of the art meeting space. Not enough? We have a 145,000 sq ft in our convention center opened in 2006! Come stay at our Embassy Suites Northwest Arkansas Hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Northwest Arkansas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Northwest Arkansas Hotel Rogers
- Embassy Suites Rogers
- Northwest Arkansas Embassy Suites
- Rogers Embassy Suites