1,101 results
All reviews spa tower convention center made to order breakfast corner suite the manager's reception free drinks great hotel omelet the managers happy hour complimentary breakfast living area excellent stay the breakfast area crystal bridges museum conference concert
Reviewed October 18, 2012

we just spent two nights here and were very happy with our stay .. beautiful hotel very professional and accommodating employees. wonderful location for restaurants, and incredible upscale shopping mall just across the hiway. my one and only complaint would be that they charge 10 dollars a night for wifi , i think thats a bit chincy of them.

Room Tip: if anyone has difficulty walking you might want to ask for a room near the elevators since they are on only one side of the hotel.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank sdarn
Reviewed October 4, 2012

This is a beautiful Hotel with great restaurants right across the street. The pillows and bed are like sleeping on a cloud. The service and friendliness of the staff was top-notch. my breakfast was great. I could not ask for more from a hotel. Cuddos!!

Room Tip: the higher floors have a great view of the rolling hills.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Like every Embassy Suites I've stayed in, this one is clean and well-maintained, with a competent, friendly and helpful staff. The place was packed, with riders from Bikes, Blues & BBQ, and a Rotary Club District Conference, but the service stayed top-tier. If I had to find something to complain about, it's this: the conference center was so big, that I considered driving the block and a half to the other end from the hotel. Bicycle riders will find a couple nice trails a couple easily ridden blocks from the hotel, with a network under construction.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

This hotel is in the middle of nowhere so the staff aren't as formal and professional as in a big city resort, but frankly I prefer dealing with more casual people. There was yummy locally made apple juice at check in. The complimentary breakfast was great. I also had the best sleep experience. The pillows and bed are wonderful. The hotel is within walking distance of some restaurants and boutiques. They also offer a complimentary shuttle to nearby attractions and shopping areas.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed September 10, 2012 via mobile

This is a fine hotel. I stayed there for a conference. My room wasn't cooling and they sent someone right away to fix the problem. The staff were helpful and attentive. The breakfast was fabulous! I had the cooked to order omelet. The water feature sounds were quite relaxing. I had a double room. I would recommend queen beds instead of full size beds but we made it work! Other than that, no complaints.

• Stayed: August 2012