1,092 results
All reviewsspa towerconvention centermade to order breakfastcorner suitethe manager's receptionfree drinksgreat hotelomeletthe managershappy hourcomplimentary breakfastliving areaexcellent staythe breakfast areacrystal bridges museumconferenceconcert
Reviewed February 16, 2011

I stayed her last week during the 24 inch snow fall and several times prior. With a limited staff they didn't miss a beat. Not only did the shovel out each and every car!!!! ....they provided a buffett for all meals, which is not ideal, but better than waiting hours to order off a menu. They maintained what is always an excellent breakfast buffett and managers happy hour. The cleaning staff couldn't make it in so they came around and emptied trash and changed out towels. Many employees spent at least one night there and remained happy and with a smile on their face. I am very impressed and will continue to return. I've stayed several times, and travel a lot, and I am very impressed with how modern and clean it is. A nice alternative if you don't want the hustle bustle of Aloft. Beds are far more comfortable. Good job to the staff at this hotel for making what could have been a very grumpy crowd of guest very happy.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed January 19, 2011

My husband was attending a conference, so I decided to go along. The Embassy Suites was my first surprise. I had read previous reveiws that you should request the spa tower and we did just that. The rooms were overly spacious, like a small apt. We were spoiled from the time we arrived until we checked out. Wonderful hot breakfast, reception in the evening, and someone there to meet each request promptly.

I enjoyed the shopping in Rogers, restaurants, and the Grist Mill a few miles out. We even drove to Fayetteville for Biker's Week. What an experience!!! This was the best trip of my summer trips with my husband. What a surprise!!!!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed November 17, 2010

Me and my colleagues stayed at this hotel in June for a business meeting and almost everything was great! The check in process was a little slow and confusing, as they have these computers where you are supposed to check in but didn't work (in my case)....I had to stay in line for a good 10 minutes before I was helped.

The rooms were great: As the name of the hotel says, the suites have a great, spacious room with a door that separates it from the living room where folding bed (Sofa) is located, so if you are going with a family you can have some privacy for you and your partner. The TV's in both rooms are huge and allowed for some distraction while I was there.

This is not your tipical hotel with rooms on both sides of a hall, instead, they have towers with an atrium that allow you to see all the floors and all the people walking around....because of this, it can get noisy if you are outside your room, but it is very quiet once you close the door. The hotel provided a great breakfast buffett (free of charge) and even omelettes made to order.....a great way to start the day! However, if you want to stay at night in the bar notice that they will close early (11 pm - 12 AM) due to alcohol law requirements. If you want to buy alcohol, be ready to get in your car and drive about 15 minutes south from the highway in order to get to a liquor store!

This hotel was great, the service was amazing at the restaurant and we were able to rest in a quiet room where the beds were amazing! I will definitely will stay here again if needed

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed November 11, 2010

We arrived on Friday evening and check in was quick and easy. We stayed in a cornor room which is bigger than the regular suite and that was nice. The room was very clean, modern, comfortable. The breakfast buffet was great ( anyway you want them omlettes, oatmeal with every add-in available, biscuits & gravy, bacon, sausage, bagels, toast, scrambled eggs, pancakes, waffles, yogurt, fruit, ect.) and just what I expected from an Embassy, but I was a little disappointed that they did not have grits. The front desk responded immediately by sending someone up when we had a partial room power failure. this is a top notch Embassy Suites Hotel. A huge mall is close by and lots of places to eat.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 11, 2010

We love this Embassy suites.. We had a wonderful room we were upgraded to a bigger suite...Modern hotel beautifully decorated and room service was excellent..Stayed here for a week over 4th of July.. Our family had a great time thank you Embassy suites for a superb time!!!!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family