Stayed at this magnificent property for our wedding anniversary. They have just completed renovations and added additional rooms and a new convention center and this place really stays busy all the time now.
That said, we couldn't have had a more miserable time. While the facility itself is first-class the staff (with the exception of the breakfast crew) certainly are not.
Even though they knew this was a special occasion for us we were treated quite poorly. My wife had a 2-hour spa session cancelled on her and they didn't even bother to contact us in the hotel or on my cell phone (as I requested) to let her know so that I might have made other arrangements! What they did do, however, is send us a plate of refreshments in apology, even though I had specifically told them not to, after we had already gone to bed, no less.
Their so-called Manager's reception is a joke- don't bother unless you don't mind paying for your drinks. There's no food involved, we're told. I don't understand this at all as even budget hotels often have these receptions with much nicer amenities offered.
We complained to three different staff members about all that occured, and I don't mention it all here by a long shot, and all we got was disaffection.
We've even written a letter to their corporate management and still have yet to receive any kind of reply whatsoever. Apparently they're just as disaffected as their hotel staff.
The one redeeming value to our whole experience was the made-to-order breakfast. The staff there was outstanding and the food was certainly good, too.
All-in-all, not a pleasant experience and definitely not worth what we paid for it. I was hoping to provide a better experience for my wife for her anniversary and I fully expected the Embassy Suites, of all places, to help me provide it. Too bad I was wrong. Don't make the same mistake I did.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Northwest Arkansas is the first upscale full-service hotel, just off I-540. Our hotel offers easy access into the entire Rogers, Bentonville, Springdale, and Fayetteville area. We are ideal for those with business meetings at WalMart, Tyson, or JB Hunt headquarters. Or if you are in the area for leisure - come see the Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art, Pinnacle Hills Promenade Mall, and Beaver Lake. Our hotel boasts beautiful two-room suites with separate living and bedroom areas. In addition, it has the most prestigious and 3rd largest conference center with over 20,000 square feet of state of the art meeting space. Not enough? We have a 145,000 sq ft in our convention center opened in 2006! Come stay at our Embassy Suites Northwest Arkansas Hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Northwest Arkansas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Northwest Arkansas Hotel Rogers
- Embassy Suites Rogers
- Northwest Arkansas Embassy Suites
- Rogers Embassy Suites