“Great food at a family owned business”
Review of Far East Chinese Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Far East Chinese Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Description: Google maps, it is listed there with 8 verifyable reviews.
Description: Google maps, it is listed there with 8 verifyable reviews.
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Delicious. Value. Friendly. Family owned business in NWA. Extensive menu. Egg rolls are great. Springfield style cashew chicken is A+.

Reviewed May 12, 2012

My family has been to Far East at least 15 times since it has been open and we have always had a great experience. The owner is very friendly and the food is delicious. Far East's sweet and sour sauce is unique and delightful. I have never had a bad meal at this restaurant and will be returning many times in the future.

Reviewed March 30, 2012

This restaurant was way below my expectations. It was ovious from the outside of the building that this was a cheaply run place. However, the wasn't a whole lot else east of the freeway in terms of asain food besides the expensive buffett a few blocks away. Once we got in, we had to seat ourselves. We waited forever for the waitress to arrive. Seriously, there was only one person running the entire restraurant, and she wasn't even asain. Are you kidding me? She was constantly at the drive through window and as a result it took forever to get our food. The whole time we were there, there was annoying pop music (in english!) playing mixed in with a bunch of ads on the radio. How is that considered chinese? The tables were also sticky, and lots of dishes at tables were not cleaned after. Despite ordering first, the people after us got their food first. When we finally did get our food, it was no party either. The sweet and sour sauce was served out of an old ketchup container, and looked like transparent jelly. The rice had no flavor at all. One of the people I was dining with claimed that this was one of the worst chinese meals he had ever had, (I on the other hand, have seen worse believe it or not.). The people who go here aren't the most considerate people either. We helplessly wittnessed a guy slam his car door into the side of my car for no reason at all while eating. I know that was not the fault of the restaurant, but come on! Please stay away from this place.
*After eating here, I discovered a much better looking chinese place west of the freeway in Bentonville. If you are in the area and want chinese, try going there instead.

1  Thank tiger711