“Welcome Home (sort of)”

Pupuseria #1
Ranked #164 of 231 Restaurants in Rogers
Cuisines: Salvadoran
Reviewed March 21, 2014

I travel a lot for my other job that pays the bills . When I come home to our office in northwest Arkansas , there are several places that I am going to for some favorite meals. Papuseria #1 is at the top of the list. Nestled at the end of a stip mall, it's not flashy or very stand outish. Inside is very plain and nothing too remarkable. My only order I get there is the papusa. A simple grilled stuffed pattie of masa, filled with cheese, pork, and refried beans. You can order them filled with a few different things but these are my favorites. The prices are awesome and the staff is supper friendly !

The Wandering Chef

Reviewed March 7, 2013

I will go back. And bring others. The burrito was very good, also the fried plantain.

I need to go back and try the pupusos, and the soup looked great.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Went there for lunch. Small menu but the food was terrific! Not very familiar with the food choices, but the people were very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

Very interesting food. I had the Bistec Salvadoreno. Thin tender meat with beans and rice covered in a sauce that is unbelievably delicious. This is a very clean restaurant with an owner that is eager to please. Prices are very reasonable. This is a great place for those seeking something a bit different.

1  Thank clgfeller