“Every time has been stellar”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Bentonville Rogers
Ranked #7 of 21 Hotels in Rogers
Houston, Texas
“Every time has been stellar”
Reviewed June 20, 2011

I've been staying at the Fairfield almost every other week since November of 2010 (it is June 2011 now). Every time, the staff has been extremely courteous, the rooms clean and pleasant, and the overall experience fantastic. It has made the frequent business travel much easier to know I have a second home away from home. Just recently, I left my perscription glasses in my hotel room. Well, they found my glasses and overnighted them to me, so I would have them for an international trip. How is that for great customer service?

All in all, a very well run hotel and a great value for the money.

Room Tip: They have some suites on the 3rd floor
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
tammycollins, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Bentonville Rogers, responded to this review, July 7, 2011
Thank you Jim for you kind words. We always strive to return our guests items whenever possible. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed June 18, 2011

Spent a great deal of time away from home and the folks at Fairfield made every effort to accommodate my frequent schedule changes. As a contractor for GSI I was happy to learn this hotel was chosen over some of the others, which were also available. Kudos to GSI and the staff of Fairfield.

• Stayed January 2011
Thank you very much for all your praise. Our goal is customer service that is second to none. We hope to see you in the hotel very soon.
Springfield, Missouri
Reviewed June 13, 2011

I have enjoyed my stay's at Fairfield in Rogers. These rooms are much than other Fairfield locations I have visited in the past. I appreciate all the help and excellent customer services shown by Tammy Collins in Group Sales. Our company stay's in a lot of Marriott properties and this is one of my favorites.

Thank you for the clean friendly environment!

Room Tip: Become a rewards member for best rooms and reward!
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
Thank you Laura for all your kind words. The Qdobe staff is great to work with also and we enjoy having all your staff as guests in our hotels. It is guests like you and your staff that make our jobs fun. We hope to see you back at the hotel very soon.
Reviewed June 11, 2011

I literally lived here for 7 months and am happy it was this hotel. The staff was friendly, and the rooms were much better than I expected for the Fairfield.

• Stayed November 2010
Lenexa, Kansas
Reviewed June 10, 2011

The entire staff at this hotel is exceptional. Very friendly, professional and accomodating.
Hotel is conveniently located to both Walmart, Sam's and JB Hunt's Corporate offices as well as a number of restaurants/stores.
Strongly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
Thank you very much Mr. Sweet for recognizing the staff at the Fairfield Inn & Suites. We all work hard to keep the standard of customer service that is second to none. It is always a pleasure to have you in the hotel, with your smile and encouraging words. We look forward to many more visits from you and the rest of your colleagues.
Elkin, NC
Reviewed May 21, 2011

Most of the guests are business travelers during the week, and since there are no full service Marriotts in the area, Marriott members are stuck here or at Residence Inn across the street. I have stayed in all the Mariotts in the area and they are all 2 star except this one and the Residence Inn.

I hated hearing traffic. The rooms did not keep out the noise properly. The elevator is at glacier speed. They are always booked up so it is hard to get Mariott Platinum upgrades. The staff is typical of Fairfield brand.

I only liked the location. You can walk to restaurants and stores.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
Minneapolis, MN
Reviewed November 4, 2010

I think I have stayed at all the Marriott properties around Walmart now over the last year. This one is BY FAR the best. Its essentially a new hotel being remodeled a short while ago. The rooms were quiet, the bed was comfortable, the breakfast was good, and the water pressure was fine. I'll stay again.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank lucycan
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rogers
Hampton Inn Bentonville Rogers
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bentonville South
Candlewood Suites Rogers/Bentonville
MainStay Suites Rogers
MainStay Suites Rogers
#6 of 21 in Rogers
Hyatt Place Rogers/Bentonville
Best Western Plus Castlerock Inn & Suites

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Bentonville Rogers? Share your experiences!