“Better than expected quality.”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Bentonville Rogers
Ranked #8 of 21 Hotels in Rogers
Reviewed June 11, 2011

I literally lived here for 7 months and am happy it was this hotel. The staff was friendly, and the rooms were much better than I expected for the Fairfield.

• Stayed: November 2010
There are newer reviews for Fairfield Inn & Suites Bentonville Rogers

Reviewed June 10, 2011

The entire staff at this hotel is exceptional. Very friendly, professional and accomodating.
Hotel is conveniently located to both Walmart, Sam's and JB Hunt's Corporate offices as well as a number of restaurants/stores.
Strongly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
tammycollins, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Bentonville Rogers, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2011

Thank you very much Mr. Sweet for recognizing the staff at the Fairfield Inn & Suites. We all work hard to keep the standard of customer service that is second to none. It is always a pleasure to have you in the hotel, with your smile and encouraging words. We look forward to many more visits from you and the rest of your colleagues.

Reviewed May 21, 2011

Most of the guests are business travelers during the week, and since there are no full service Marriotts in the area, Marriott members are stuck here or at Residence Inn across the street. I have stayed in all the Mariotts in the area and they are all 2 star except this one and the Residence Inn.

I hated hearing traffic. The rooms did not keep out the noise properly. The elevator is at glacier speed. They are always booked up so it is hard to get Mariott Platinum upgrades. The staff is typical of Fairfield brand.

I only liked the location. You can walk to restaurants and stores.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed November 4, 2010

I think I have stayed at all the Marriott properties around Walmart now over the last year. This one is BY FAR the best. Its essentially a new hotel being remodeled a short while ago. The rooms were quiet, the bed was comfortable, the breakfast was good, and the water pressure was fine. I'll stay again.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank lucycan
Reviewed August 29, 2010

We were walk-ins and got a great senior rate. Check in and out was very quick. Furniture and carpeting looked brand new--sort of a modern art deco. The beds are VERY nice with down comforters and NICE pillows and we slept very well. The place was very clean and everything worked like it's supposed to. We could not hear our neighbors or any road noise (we do tend to run the fan on the A/C for "white noise" though). The breakfast offered choices like boiled eggs, waffles, breakfast sandwiches, big batch of hot oatmeal with all kinds of toppings available, and everything else you might find at other places.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 7, 2009

During an icestorm we were forced to stay in a hotel for a week. Unfortunately, we chose the wrong hotel. When we went to check in we were told by the manager that the discount I receive for Marriott Hotels was not going to be honored because of the fact that the paperwork was faxed in, rather than sent in (she wanted the hardcopy). She told me that it was up to the manager's discresion and she was not going to accept it. I reminded her that we were in the middle of an icestorm and this was not a "planned vacation". She wouldn't budge and even alluded to the thought that I might be faxing a false document. Of course, I was insulted but I asked my sister to overnight the paperwork and hoped that the mail could get thru the storm.
During our (what turned out to be only 1 night) stay, we moved around the hotel a bit. We went out to pick up something to eat, we toured the hotel facilities and in the morning went down to grab some coffee. Every time we walked by the front desk I felt I was being watched. Almost as though I was a criminal. I asked the desk clerk if the mail had come in because we were waiting on a document. She said she'd check it later. I asked again later - she snapped at me telling me that nothing had come in under my name. I went to my room and cried because of all the stress from the icestorm and from being treated so poorly by the staff. My husband was so angry that he went downstairs and told them they'd reduced me to tears and asked that the desk clerk apologize.
During this time it seems that they did receive the paperwork, although we didn't know it. I packed our bags, paid the full price for the room and moved to another hotel. The front desk clerk yelled at us as we were leaving. She said "Yeah, it's about time for you to get out of here!" Racism, I believe. I have no proof. But the only other person I saw being treated poorly was an older Indian gentleman. A few hours later I tracked the document that was mailed. They had received and signed for it but STILL charged me full price.
It was an awful experience and I'm stunned that people are allowed to act that way without repercussions. Please keep this in mind if you are a person of minority descent.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled with family
3  Thank audreymc13
Reviewed May 3, 2009

Nice hotel, overpriced for room size and others close by in the area. We were there for a BBQ contest and the hotel General Manager obviously didn't want us there. She was EXTREMELY rude and vocal to anyone involved with the event on our arrival on Friday. I guess she doesn't respect that most of the people there are very successful in their own right and don't just BBQ as a hobby, we are professionals. Hotel is nice and clean, Sales Staff & Front Desk Staff did all they could to help but the rest of the group needs a real attitude check. Would not recommend any group go there and expect to be treated respectfully. Lots of other places nearby that would love to have you. Needless to say our fast growing event already announced they won't be back next year and will take our $$$$ some where else.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled on business