“Moved to Bentonville and it is absolutely fantastic”

Meridienne Dessert Salon and Cafe
Cuisines: French
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Meridienne just moved to Bentonville about a month ago and added dinner service on Thursdays through Saturdays. We always loved the pastries and lunches, but tonight we tried it for dinner. Frankly, it was absolutely the best meal that I have ever had in Northwest Arkansas. The flavors were outstanding, the dishes were complex and interesting and the service was friendly and warm. The servers were extremely knowledgeable and attentive. It is a small, intimate restaurant, perfect for groups of 6 or less for dinner, and, as always, perfect for lunch or pastries.

1  Thank jbaker9950

Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Yet another cool little place in historic downtown Rogers. Fabulous desserts, handful of breakfast/lunch options as well. Very French/Parisian feel to this place, fancy ambience. Also check out Iron Horse Coffee and The Rail pizza restaurant just down the street...both great places!

Reviewed November 13, 2012

Meridienne is a true gem! I experienced their wonderful cupcakes on a trip to the local Crystal Bridges museum in Bentonville, AR a few months back and immediately had to know where they were made. The lady at the counter told me about Meridienne... since I was planning a wedding I knew this would be the place to make my wedding cake, and I was definitely NOT disappointed!
Tammy, who runs Meridienne is so amazing. She met with me and talked over all the different cakes and fillings and icings and I was so impressed at how sweet and professional she was about her business. She truly cares about what I wanted and in the end we settled for an Italian Cream Cake with Brown Sugar Buttercream filling and Ivory Buttercream frosting.
Simply delicious! (see picture).
Meridienne also has a wonderful restaurant with delicious quiches, salads, and she's always got something new on the special board. Her cupcakes are one of my favorites as well as her scones. If you haven't visited Meridienne you should try it out for breakfast or lunch. You won't be disappointed!!
Wonderful food and beautiful restaurant!

Reviewed November 8, 2012

I've visited Meridienne at least 2x on every trip to Rogers. I've been for breakfast, for lunch, and just for pastries. You can't go wrong. Just keep going back until you've tried everything, then start the rotation again. Strawberry macaroons and pumpkin creme brulee tarts are real stand-outs. Also the butternut squash soup. Can't wait for the next trip!

Reviewed August 23, 2012

This place has a good selection of perfect pastries! They also serve good coffee. Their salmon salad, quiche and open face sandwiches were Perfect. It was a bit pricey, but you get what you pay for!