“Great food and service! ”

Colton's Steak House & Grill
Ranked #86 of 225 Restaurants in Rogers
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

I came by here because I was wanting a steak. The service was great and the food was excellent. They had a game on and the environment was just comfy. I would definitely stop here on my next visit.

Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

When ever I come to Bentonville to visit family and do some business (Walmart), I always look forward to my visit to Colton's . I always like the ribeye (16 oz) . Always good and tender piece of meat. My mother had the pork chops my father had the chicken. All very good. All served with nice hot rolls with honey. Country themed restaurant with peanuts on the table and casual atmosphere. Moderately priced. Dinner for three was under $60. The service at this restaurant is always very good. Our waiter Jason made sure we had everything we needed & did a great job. Always like steaks here much better than Outback. And they pour you a decent drink too.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

This was a decent meal. Honestly nothing to write home about though, but it was good. It just did not have that "wow" factor for me.

It is just like any of the other chain "steak house" restaurants.

The service was good though and the food was good.

Overall, I probably would skip over this place if I had a choice.

1  Thank Dhiltbru
Reviewed September 9, 2013

We had lunch here on a Saturday after some shopping. We only had a small wait time. The hostess was friendly and visited with us while we waited. The waitress was very good. Our food was cooked correctly and served hot! She kept our glasses full and the used dishes removed promptly. Worth checking out.

Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

I previously gave this place good review, but, the past 3 visits have been bad. The food has taken a turn for the worst and is comparable to steaks you would get at iHop or Denny's. the quality is poor and the only vegetable that is edible is the potatoes. Green beans are microwaved and doused with oil to try to give some flavor to the rubbery beans. The menu prices are the same but the quality is no longer there. I have stopped eating here.

1  Thank AmericanEagleUSA