“Highly Recommended!”

Ranked #10 of 21 Hotels in Rogers
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Highly Recommended!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2014

I am a long time guest of this Candlewood Suites and it is the only place I stay when visiting the Rogers area. The Management and Staff are attentive and caring, the rooms are spacious, clean and comfortable and the location is close to restaurants and shopping. Whether traveling on a short business trip, or an extended stay, I highly recommend the Candlewood Suites Rogers, AR.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Gardner, Kansas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2014

Rooms are very typical of other Candlewood hotels. kept very clean, however the rooms are a little dated. The bed was a little on the springy side, but still able to get comfortable on. There are plenty of good restaurants near the hotel (a few within a walking distance).

The staff is very friendly and helpful as well.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Kate T, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Rogers/Bentonville, responded to this review, April 2, 2014
Dear SoylentGreene (I love your online handle, by the way; what a classic!),
First, I'm glad you enjoyed the service our staff provided and gives to every guest. Our team works hard to make sure all our guests feel at home when they're with us. Second, thank you for your feedback regarding our facilities. We strive to keep our property in excellent condition (I was glad to read that you felt the property was very clean), but we are always aiming higher . I will ensure that your comments are passed along to the appropriate people.
We hope to have the opportunity to host your stay again- between our wonderful staff and our perfect location, I have confidence you'll feel at home every time.
Faribault, Minnesota, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

This was a first stay for us at a Candlewood Suites. The room was clean and it was quiet. This was an excellent value for the money. Friendly staff. Many nearby restaurants. Will look to stay at more Candlewoods.

• Stayed March 2014
Kate T, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Rogers/Bentonville, responded to this review, March 26, 2014
Dear Marshall W,
Welcome to the Candlewood Suites experience! Clean, quiet, great location, friendly staff, and excellent value? That’s our Candlewood way, and we are glad we got the chance to wow you on your first stay.
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us; we hope to see you again in the near future!
Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014

Stayed here (1st time) while attending a Fisheries Society conference in Rogers. Check-in was very smooth even though there were lots of people doing this at the same time. It was a bit difficult finding the correct elevator as there are several wings but finally got it right with help from the front desk. Room was very nice; a small efficiency with a two-burner stove, full-size fridge and two microwaves, for some reason. Queen bed very comfy; bathroom nice except for little space to put my Dopp kit. Only real problem - no ice or vending machines on my floor or the one below. Did not try the restaurant. Overall an excellent experience and I would stay there again.

Room Tip: I always go as high as possible b/c the views are better and usually quieter, especially if you are...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Kate T, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Rogers/Bentonville, responded to this review, March 14, 2014
Dear rgrippo,
Thank you for taking the time to share the excellent experience you had while staying at our hotel; we're always excited to see yet another excellent guest experience, and it certainly looks like you enjoyed the "loft-apartment" style suite! As an extended-stay hotel we have all the in-room amenities to make our guests feel at home even during long stays, and it's always a pleasure to surprise guests with our suites instead of just a standard hotel room.
I was glad to hear that your check-in process was smooth during the group check-in process. Our front desk team is top-notch and I am glad your experience with them was excellent.
We hope to see you again, and look forward to serving you with our standard of excellence!
Signal Mountain, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2014

Super clean quiet and nice rooms. For the price its great. good location and non smoking rooms actually smelled pleasant. showers worked well and linens were good TVS FLAT SCREEN LCDS and my room had microwave stove/oven and full size refrig. they even left a free bag of microwave popcorn. Coffee maker was a 5 cup with Maxwell house coffee.

Room Tip: ask for eastern side away from interstate
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Kate T, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Rogers/Bentonville, responded to this review, February 13, 2014
Dear Tommy C,
I'm so glad to hear about your excellent experience with us; we're very pleased that all our amenities pleasantly surprised you! I agree that our nightly rate is quite a deal, and we leverage our excellent value with superior service and surprising amenities to leave our guests with a very positive impression... I'm glad to see that this happened during your stay!
Thank you again for letting us know about your excellent experience- we look forward to hosting your stay in Rogers again soon!
Peachtree City, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2014

Candlewood suites has Great service, and it's located right by a ton of food and shopping. But it was quiet. Great room, very clean. All this and it was a great price. I will always stay here when I'm in town.

• Stayed January 2014
Kate T, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Rogers/Bentonville, responded to this review, February 5, 2014
Dear Jennyrlove,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share how pleased you were with our property on TripAdvisor. We make every effort to ensure that our guests receive an excellent value during their stay with us, and I'm glad you experienced it first hand. I'm so glad that our staff's service, cleanliness, suite condition, and experience in general were all to your expectations! We look forward to hosting your stay in the future!
Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2014

Slightly older Candlewood property so not 'over the top nice' like the newest ones, but you'd never know it's older by the overall cleanliness and excellent maintenance. Didn't seem lived in or smell funky like extended stays sometimes do. Nice linens and towels. Great location close to everything and super low rates. I got the 2K bonus points and was still under $100. You can't beat that!
I had no time but their DVD collection looked huge and gym had nice new equipment also.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Kate T, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Rogers/Bentonville, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
Dear GrancyKC,
Thank you for taking the time to share your excellent experience with us; we're so glad you enjoyed your stay! I was especially pleased that you found the work of our housekeeping and maintenance teams to be top notch. I know our team works hard to ensure that your room is spotless and comfortable, and I will definitely pass along your approval. I'm also glad that you enjoyed our convenient location and amenities- next time be sure to grab your favorite DVD and feel right at home in your room!
Thank you again for staying with us- especially as an IHG Rewards Member!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rogers
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bentonville South
MainStay Suites Rogers
MainStay Suites Rogers
#6 of 21 in Rogers
Fairfield Inn & Suites Bentonville Rogers
Hampton Inn Bentonville Rogers
Homewood Suites Bentonville - Rogers
BEST WESTERN PLUS Castlerock Inn & Suites

Been to Candlewood Suites Rogers/Bentonville? Share your experiences!