“Good stay, will return.”

Candlewood Suites Rogers/Bentonville
Ranked #10 of 21 Hotels in Rogers
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Good stay, will return.”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Excellent location for Rogers or Bentonville. Several good restaurants within walking distance or you can shop and cook in your suite. The rate goes way up during special events in the area. I managed to be there during the annual Bikes, Blues, & BBQ fest. Rates were 100+, but the show was worth the price of admission!

Room Tip: Quiet room, top floor please.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Grand Cayman
Reviewed October 7, 2012

$65 for a a room that has all you need. Great computer set up, full reefer, half kitchen and wonderful service. It felt like stealing.
The front desk was very warm and helpful.
Next door to a regional mall...tons of restaurants.
They don't have daily cleaning but for that price, who cares.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I stayed here for a week while on business. It was great! The hotel was located right off of the Interstate near a lot of restaurants and a movie theater. It was quite a bit larger than I expected, but it was clean and well maintained. I even managed to get my truck into the parking lot without too much trouble.

The front desk staff was very nice and helpful, and they took great care of me. I even got an awesome local restaurant recommendation!

The in-room DVD player and selection at the front desk came in handy while doing laundry. Oh yeah, FREE LAUNDRY! (one of the main reasons I like Candlewood and Staybridge)

Overall I was very happy with my stay and I'll definitely be back!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Rogers, Arkansas
Reviewed July 13, 2012

I enjoyed the first week of my initial stay here at Candlewood Suites. While I had a choice of other places; I choose this for the following reasons
A) Close to many restaurants
B) Close to Entertainment centres
C) Close to I540
D) Has a kitchen
E) Perfect for family

I enjoyed the courteous services offered by front desk. I didn't see much of other folks as they have a once a week room service. So remember this is not a Hotel but and extended stay. So if you need fresh towels, new bed covers every day...you got to DIY. However there is a nice corner service where you can get all daily needs. Free laundry, access to gym and the indoor swimming pool is good place to hang out. Ample parking space available. Overall I was happy there with clear expectations set at the check-in process that way I knew what I would get and not.

I wish the internet services were more reliable. They were constant drops and service outages.

Room Tip: I choose the room on the ground floor as I had tons of luggage as I relocated. I made it that much...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Ramesh R
Caulksville
Reviewed May 27, 2012 via mobile

This is a very nice place. Comfortable and had everything a traveler wanted or need close by in walking distance. Best overall set up I've experienced. Highly recommend . Surely is a 2 1/2 star upscale.

• Stayed March 2012
1 Thank ozark56hillbilly
Kimberling City, Missouri
Reviewed May 15, 2012

We held a graduation reception at this hotel (Grand Prairie Room) and found the staff to be most accommodating. The prices for both the meeting room and hotel rooms were very reasonable. I would recommend this hotel to any that travel in the NW Arkansas corridor.

Room Tip: If entertaining quests, the two room suites are worth the extra cost.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Chris P
Oklahoma
Reviewed May 14, 2012

This is not a regular hotel. Alot of the time the desk clerk is not at the front desk. They do not provide daily room service (only after 5 days). They do allow dogs. Down the hall from us, they left a puppy alone for hours. He whined and yelped the entire time. Then they "exercised" him in the hallway. They do provide smoking areas. They are located just outside every door. So don't go outside for fresh air. Each room has a kitchen. This means the hallways smell like whatever is being cooked. I think someone was cooking kimchi. Yum Yum! So, if you're a lazy dog owning, smoker, who loves kimchi, this is the place for you!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Rogers/Bentonville, responded to this review, June 20, 2012
Dear JRnGG,

Thank you for your recent stay, and providing feedback. We appreciate the candid feedback we receive and welcome any opportunity to improve. I'm sorry your stay was negatively impacted by the habits and behavior of other guests. We are always working to be the best we can be, and feedback like yours will help us to accomplish this. We hope to have the honor of serving you again in the future.

Ben J
Case Manager
IHG Care
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rogers
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bentonville South
MainStay Suites Rogers
MainStay Suites Rogers
#6 of 21 in Rogers
Fairfield Inn & Suites Bentonville Rogers
Hampton Inn Bentonville Rogers
Homewood Suites Bentonville - Rogers
Best Western Plus Castlerock Inn & Suites

Been to Candlewood Suites Rogers/Bentonville? Share your experiences!