“A reliable friendly hotel with everything you need on hand.”

Hyatt Place Rogers/Bentonville
Ranked #4 of 21 Hotels in Rogers
Reviewed November 19, 2012 via mobile

A classic Hyatt Place, you always know what you are going to get with the mini suite effect, great widescreen TV and separate desk area for work. Really comfortable beds for a great nights sleep.
Not sure why some people moan about the location, it is right by the highway between Rogers and Bentonville. Several restaurants and a couple of bars within walking distance.

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank RoryJG

Reviewed November 8, 2012

This hotel is has very modern decor, with lots of reds and blacks. Looks clean and chic. The beds are extremely comfortable and the rooms and public areas are clean.

Good wi-fi and shower with good water pressure. Friendly employees. Convenient free parking. Quiet rooms.

The price was extremely good for such a nice place. The only down side was the free breakfast. The eggs (buffet style scrambled) were cold, even right off the buffet.

I ended up eating a continental style breakfast: donuts, muffins, ect.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Lori D
ANicholsHP, Manager at Hyatt Place Rogers/Bentonville, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete a survey on our hotel. We truly appreciate the feedback. I do want to apologize about the issue with the breakfast and let you know that we will make sure this issue is addressed with our staff.

We do hope to see you upon your next visit to NW Arkansas.

Hyatt Place Rogers, AR Management Team

Reviewed October 18, 2012

The staff members at this hotel are very friendly and helpful. Rooms provide great working space for the business traveler. I've been working on a project in Bentonville and staying here every two weeks for the last 4 months. They stopped providing bagels and yogurt for breakfast and now offer "skillet" options topped with egg. I would like the bagels & yogurt back. Close to restaurants and shoping,

Room Tip: I like being on the west side of the building to see the sun set and offers more to look at than the...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank TexanOnTheMove2011
ANicholsHP, Manager at Hyatt Place Rogers/Bentonville, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2012

Thank you so much for your response. Though we still carry yogurt, it's just now in a large bowl instead of the individual cups, I will make sure we have these again and the bagles.

The most important thing is to keep you and the other guest happy and I truly appreciate your feedback.

Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

MGMT

Reviewed September 24, 2012

When I entered the room I thought I have entered my very own private VIP airport lounge. The room was HUGE, very nicely furnished, and immaculately clean. The breakfast (included) was OK. They had added a new skillet feature of bagels with egg and cheese and similar items, but they were not at all as good as they looked. Everything else was fine for starting your day. A good location for doing business in Rogers as well as accessing the great historic downtown district, too, for some great shops and entertainment. Convenient, too, to the new and fabulous Crystal Bridges art museum, or for a day trip to spectacular Eureka Springs.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank BatonRougeLA
ANicholsHP, Manager at Hyatt Place Rogers/Bentonville, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2012

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to be of service to you in the future.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

We normally stay with family when we come to Bella Vista. This visit was for a funeral and arrangements were made for us to stay here. We were very pleased. The rooms were very stylish and comfortable. The sleeping area is screened off from a small sitting room and I felt like I could have stayed there longer. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Mo especially went out of her way to get the family group situated. I liked how the snacks and drinks were all down in the lobby instead of vending machines. Breakfast was very good and I ate way too much. We visited on the weekend, and traffic noise from the highway was minimal.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank haybrown
Reviewed August 22, 2012 via mobile

This hotel is fine - classic Hyatt Place, big rooms, nice big flat screen TV, friendly front desk staff, shares a parking lot with a national coffee chain, etc. However, it's located directly next to a bug highway so there is road noise all the time - doesn't matter what side your room is on - I was on the back side away from the road and the trucks were roaring by at 4am.

• Stayed: August 2012

I want to thank you so much for completing the guest survey. I apologize about any noise disturbance you experienced from the Hwy. We always have repeat guest ask us for a room on the opposite side and state they cannot hear the hwy noise at all from that side. I'm sorry that was not the case for you but we do hope to be of service to you in the future.

Thank you.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

I stay at the Hyatt whenever I travel to Rogers for Business. The staff is very friendly and welcoming and will assist in any way possible. The reception desk is linked to the bar area so once you settle in and go to the bar for a quick drink, they are the ones who serve.

the rooms are clean, very spacious, and the furniture has a new feel but the bathrooms can use a facelift. Huge TV and sitting area, a kitchenette, and a comfortable workspace makes the room very functional if your staying more than a few days.

Room Tip: Get a room furthest from the highway. There's no view from any room so don't worry about facing a parking lot.

Overall - Nice, clean, comfortable hotel with a really friendly staff.

Room Tip: Stay away from the highway.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business