“Dinner out with friends”
Review of The Rail

The Rail
Ranked #3 of 222 Restaurants in Rogers
Cuisines: Italian
Rogers, Arkansas
“Dinner out with friends”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

The Rail is a small cozy restaurant. They have pizza, wings, and salads. I ordered 2 different pizzas, both were very good. Service was excellent. I found it a bit noisy and hard to carry on a conversation with the people at my table.

• Visited June 2014

“My favorite place in Rogers!”
Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

Amazing food! Fun atmosphere. Downtown Rogers needs more places like this. My husband and I come here at least a couple times a month and have never been disappointed.

Sierra Vista, Arizona
“Tasty treat in Rogers”
Reviewed May 22, 2014

Very delicious find during a stopover in Rogers, AR. We had the pork shanks, the Wedge salad and the Dumpster Pizza. They make their own BBQ sauce and Louisiana hot sauce and the pork shanks are served with both and absolutely delicious. The Wedge salad was very tasty and the pizza was also good. A very good selection of beers including local Ozark beer on tap. Fantastic service and music.

Rogers, Arkansas
“Local Hangout”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

The Rail is frequented by locals which in my experience is a great place to eat. There pizza is topped with the best fresh ingredients. Awesome!!! I prefer The Dumpster. An original item on the menu are their pork shanks. Positively the best around!. Also on the menu is a variety of wings that appeals to the taste buds. The amazing food is accompanied with a page of beers to choose from. From a Bud to a Stella Artois. Along with that the friendliness and efficiency of the waitresses can't be beat. Always a good ambiance.

1 Thank driftinblu
South Dakota
“Great Pizza - Blows away the national chains”
Reviewed May 10, 2014

Huge slices, great crust- reminds me of NY Pizza. Lots of creative specialty pizzas such as: Meat Town Jones, Dumpster, Hawaiian, BSB, and Margherita. I sometime just prefer the simple Pepperoni and cheese. They don’t deliver, but every time our plant wants pizza for lunch we send someone out to pick it up for us.