“Standard Five Guys”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #43 of 239 Restaurants in Rogers
Cuisines: American
Description: This is a brand new Restaurant in this area. I can't classify it as "Fast Food" because it does not have a Drive-thru. Best burger in town!
Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

Fare was standard for Five Guys. Good burgers and Cajun fries. Even got to see Mr. and Mrs. Jim Bob Duggar while we were there.

Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

It's fairly new in our area, so just recently we got an order to go which was only our second visit. You think it couldn't possibly live up to how great you remembered it was. It does! Amazing burger! Remember to order the "small" burger for a single patty.

Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

That's what I got at Five Guys Burger. Super fresh, quality ingredients cooked to perfection. Heck, the aroma outside is worth taking in. Loved it.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

Other reviews said to be careful about ordering fries, but we didn't listen. Their portions are some of the best I've ever seen, so you will leave full and happy. Great experience.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Five guys is a no frills burger place. They offer the little hamburger, which is one of their regular patties, or the regular hamburger which has 2 patties. The flavor is like you used to get at an old time diner. Wonderful! They offer more toppings than I have ever seen. They also have hot dogs, but my favorite is the hand cut fries! Fresh, and if you order a large, it will feed 3 people! I would definately recommend this place!

Been to Five Guys? Share your experiences!