“Great homestyle food, affordable, great service.”
Review of Lucy's Diner

Lucy's Diner
Ranked #38 of 231 Restaurants in Rogers
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed September 9, 2012

It's so good that it's hard to find a table at lunch. Their chili burger is massive and awesome. Their meatloaf is to die for! For under $7 on weekdays at lunch, you can get 3 sides, a meal, and a drink. I've never finished it all.

1  Thank stellakay

Reviewed August 7, 2012

I have said for years I wish there was a family style cafe in the area and here it is! Open 24 hours, breakfast anytime and they make their own cream pies! Daily dinner specials that are hardy and filling. An extensive sandwich menu (my fave is the roast beef). If you come during peak time you will probably have to wait for a table, but it won't take long and it will be worth it! This is a can't miss no matter which meal you're seeking.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

This is a great little dinner. The food was great my husband who sometime is picky loved the meatloaf and mashed pototes. I had chicken nugget and they were great! So did our daughter! Yes it is a older dinner but we love places like that. Service was great. Our waitress even offered to send a drink with us as it was so hot outside. If we are ever back in town we will go there again.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

We asked the workers at the antique shops we stopped at the best place to eat, and they weren't wrong. This is not a fancy restaurant, but the food is good. The restaurant was packed with people.During the lunch hour you may have trouble finding a parking place.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

This place was okay. Greeted the second we walked in the door and told to set where we wanted. Tables are placed so close that I am happy that I am not an "overachiever" if you get my drift! Food was TASTY! Probably the best thing they have going for them. BUT, if you are ready to get on the road like we were don't hold your breath ... we were waiting forever for our check and you would think they would want us to get out of there for the next guests. After 10 minutes of being completely done and our plates gone, we got up and chased the waitress down for our check. I would suggest the drive-thru for faster and quicker service. AND they are open 24 hours so you can't beat that!

Been to Lucy's Diner? Share your experiences!