“Excellent Choice”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Choice”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

We took my father here for his 80th birthday. The server and chef were very helpful in accommodating his dietary restrictions. The rest of us enjoyed an excellent, well presented dinner served by very pleasant staff. I had the Filet Oscar which was perfectly cooked followed by one of the better Vanilla Bean Creme Brulees I have tasted.

Rogers, Arkansas
“Lunch”
Reviewed July 15, 2012 via mobile

We went for lunch I had the tomatoe bisque soup that the waitress recommended, my husband had the seafood chowder which was much better. I had better tomatoe bisque else where. I had the seafood pilaf which was on the salty side, husband
Had fried shrimp and chips homemade, he liked it. All and all I would say it is an okay restaurant. I probably
Will not go back. To many other restaurant
To try.

Mountain View, Arkansas
“Really good originals tasty food.”
Reviewed July 9, 2012 via mobile

Appetizers crab cakes were excellent. Easy to tell they are fresh made.
Personaly I ate Sesame Tuna it was very good.
Company had scallops&shrimdp and salmon and asparagus -all the food was very good

Little Rock, Arkansas
“Great Tuna!”
Reviewed May 22, 2012

Three of us went in for a late lunch about 2:00. It appeared as though we were the only ones in the place. The place was clean. The service was very good. The food was better than average. Tough to get tuna cooked properly around here. It was seared perfectly, just missing a little wasabi. I would definitely try it again. Walking distance from the Holiday Inn.

• Visited May 2012
Sherwood, Arkansas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Fun”
Reviewed May 16, 2012

My family had a graduation dinner at Crabby's on 5-11-2012. Overall, the dinner was very good. Presentation of the dish was spot on! Service was excellent! The atmosphere was very good, and because of how the restruant was set up, quite-even though the place was packed.
There was a problem with my Mom's and my meal. We both ordered the same thing, although from different parts of the menu [rather strange], the "Grilled Scallops & Shrimp Scampi" -- Parmesan Risotto, Sautéed Spinach, Leeks, Roasted Red Peppers, Fresh Roma Tomatoes, Basil, and Roasted Garlic. The Scallops were "gritty". Everyone else seemed to really enjoy their meal.
Additionally, please bring a pocket full of cash when you dine at Crabby's, and I mean it.

• Visited May 2012