“Good BBQ”

Smokin Joes BBQ
Ranked #12 of 228 Restaurants in Rogers
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Good BBQ atmosphere, good service, and really good rib plate. Each rib is huge! I'd recommend it. I went there with my family, and everyone was very satisfied with their meals.

Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

I have to go to N. W. Arkansas often & Smokin Joes is a good place to eat yesterday at lunch it was standing room only that should tell you something I've never been dissatisfied with that place since BBQ is a subjective food it's worth a try

Reviewed May 29, 2014

Locals told us this was the place to go and they were correct! Great ribs and Brisket> Incredible side dishes also. Great service. Check it out and compare to your favorite local BBQ places. It's right up there with the best of them.

Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

First of all my husband wanted to do Mexican and I insisted on smoking Joe's. What a mistake that was! My husband ordered the barbecue plate he got three dry pieces of brisket. I ordered the pulled pork sandwich with sweet potato fries. The sweet potato fries were all soggy and had been sitting so I asked for them to be redone which they promptly did and they were quite tasty the second time around. The barbecue pork sandwich was super wet and the bun was all soggy. The extra thin country style sauce was very watery. The other two sauces seemed of normal barbecue sauce consistency. They had changed the bun from nice kaiser type to a hamburger bun.. Not good. We are hoping that this is just an issue with the Rogers location. We will probably not come back to eat any time soon. The service was somewhat lacking as they were very busy visiting among themselves and didn't seem to have a lot of time to wait on customers. They also were sweeping the dining room with a broom on carpet and even asked us to move our feet so they could sweep under our table. I have to question that practice as far as sanitation issues. This creates dust and unwanted particles in the air. A push type floor sweeper nonelectric would be much more effective and I am sure that under our feet did not have to be done. It really irritates me when people are vacuuming or sweeping when you are trying to eat. The waitress was using a broom to sweep on carpet even asking us to move our feet so she could sweep under our booth. I do not think that this is sanitary and have to wonder about what is floating around in the air and landing on my food. Surely this could wait until the customer is gone. How about one of those automatic sweepers that are nonelectric? I also don't see why they do not write down orders if they have to come back and ask you a second time. Very irritating. Overall poor quality, poor service, the disappointment of the day!

Reviewed April 8, 2014

My husband LOVES chicken fried steak. He wasn't disappointed. That thing was HUGE! It almost covered the whole plate and was almost an inch thick. They had to put the mashed potatoes and gravy on top. He said it was the best chicken fried steak he has ever had. My daughter had the bacon cheeseburger which was also a good size and she said it was real tasty. I had a pulled pork burrito which was also good. I saw the ribs that someone else had ordered. I wish I had tried them. They were also huge and looked delicious! I will be trying those next time! The staff was very friendly and helpful.