“Excellent BBQ”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Rogers, Arkansas
“Excellent BBQ”
Reviewed December 29, 2011

I have eaten there twice and both times the food was great. There is no scrimping on the portions, that's for sure. The atmosphere is very much like a quaint little diner. The service was great. Small place with a lot of heart. I would recommend it to anyone who loves good bar-b-que. Prices were very reasonable. I drove by this place many times before I finally stopped and after dinner I wondered what took me so long!

• Visited December 2011

knoxville, TN
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bring a good appitite!”
Reviewed December 29, 2011

I love this place! I've eaten BBQ all over the US, and this has to be some of the finest I've ever had. Large portions, juicy tender ribs, and a flavor that others just can't match. Any time I go back to Rogers, I'll always stop there!

• Visited October 2011
Rogers, Arkansas
“Verry good BBQ”
Reviewed December 24, 2011

There are a lot of barbecue joints in NWA but you can always depend on this one for consistent quality. My only problem is deciding what to eat each time because of the variety.

Visited December 2011
West Springfield, Massachusetts
“Too much grease!”
Reviewed November 10, 2011

Very greasy food.
The floor is slippery due to grease IMO. Staff is nice enough, it is very cramped for space. Too many tables for the square footage. Waitresses spread too thin and cannot cater to everyone's need. They give you a lot of food, but it is somewhat pricy too.

Marion, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I love this place!”
Reviewed September 16, 2011

Great food at a great price! I try to eat here every time I get to Rogers.