“A surprising market”

White Oak Station local market
Ranked #120 of 230 Restaurants in Rogers
Cuisines: Pizza, Contemporary, Fast Food
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Usually, markets located in a gas station do not carry the quality of items found here. I first visited the store to find some specialty food ingredients that I couldn't find in the area. It was a delightful surprise to find that there were other things like gourmet pizza slices, gelato, bakery items, meat and seafood. Whenever I am in the area, I make a point to stop there to get a treat.

2  Thank joseattle

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Wow!! Is this really a gas station??? Great food, deli, and specialty foods!!!! There is a deli/grill plus a restaurant/bar. Awersome gelato. There is also a butcher shop with steaks and seafood. Kind of pricey but very unique.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

Weather you want to go and have lunch or dinner or weather you are shopping for a spice, marinade, herb, sauce or anything of that nature, you will enjoy this market! Their bakery is wonderful also and their italian ice cream counter is awsome! I love this store! I go there often.

Reviewed July 20, 2012

It boasts as being an upscale market. It always stinks of something rotting in the place. I often wonder if the meats are kept at the correct temperature. The producs ALWAYS leaves something to be desired. The bakery prices are a little steep for the quality.

1  Thank Kristie H
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I guess we haven't been in at a good time but we've never been able to get help or service at the bakery or deli counter. There are MANY choices in the grocery/market section with unique & fresh fruits & vegetables, and many other pantry items we can't find other places. I just wish we could try the other areas with better responsiveness.

1  Thank lisaand2bks