“Great Hotel For The Business Traveler”

Holiday Inn & Suites Rogers - Pinnacle Hills
Ranked #11 of 21 Hotels in Rogers
Greenville, SC
“Great Hotel For The Business Traveler”
Reviewed August 11, 2011

For the past four months, I have been staying at the Holiday Inn & Suites Rogers - Pinnacle Hills on my weekly trips to the area, so I know the place well. First, the hotel is located near many of the restaurants here in the Rogers, AR and convenient to shopping, too. The rooms are spacious, clean and the interiors are up to date. The staff are friendly and accommodating to the guests needs.

Also, the Evolutions Restaurant located inside of the hotel is very good and it even has fresh fish delivered daily. The chefs John and Gary are fantastic at developing new and unique dishes. Evolutions is definitely worth a try.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Arkansas
Reviewed July 29, 2011

I was here for a week on business and thoroughly enjoyed it. The hotel is relatively new (less then 5yrs I think) and in good condition. I was in a king suite and it was only 85$ a night plus taxes. The only complaints with the room were 1) the AC was loud 2) the flat screen in the bedroom was smaller than the one in the living room, and didn't show the whole picture. Since I wasn't watching both TV's, I simply switched them and put the bigger one in the bedroom. Much more efficient than calling the front desk. If you stay in room 412 you can thank me for that later :) The location is great, with plenty of good food and shopping right around the area. Try Crabby's right across the street. Live music on Sunday evenings and a fairly good collection of single malts on the menu. Beware of the 25% or so tax rate on alcohol though anywhere in Benton county. The bed was comfy enough and the bathroom spacious enough. Shower was efficient. There is a restaurant on site but I didn't try their food.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Arkansas
Reviewed April 13, 2011

We live in the area, but thought it would be a fun weekend for our kids to have a mini-vacation and stay in a hotel where they could swim. The rooms here are very spacious and clean. We liked the separate bedroom/siting room configuration because my husband and I could stay up and watch TV after the kids had gone to sleep. The sofa in the front room folds out to a bed, and my 11 and 9 year old boys were able to sleep here comfortably. The pool and hot tub area was nice, but a bit on the small side. We were the only people using the pool area for most of the time we were there, but if there were more than 6-8 people in the pool it would have been a bit crowded.

The bed in the master bedroom area was perfect - a nice large king size bed with plenty of pillows. There was a small wet bar with a mini-refrigerator, coffee maker, and sink, but no microwave. We have a 4-month old, so it would have been nice to have had a microwave to heat up his food.

The only complaint I would have about the room is that the air conditioner and thermostat were hard to control. Setting the temperature low enough to cool the front room made the bedroom area too cold. The air conditioner unit was also quite noisy. Also, the room did not include breakfast.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
Winfield, Kansas
Reviewed November 28, 2010

There were 17 of us staying, ages 2 to 67. We were all comfortable, and enjoyed the amenities ( pool, restaurant, weight room, free WiFi). The hotel staff was friendly, the hotel immaculately clean, and easy to access roads to get us to our family that lived in Rogers. We had a great trip!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family
Siloam Springs, Arkansas
Reviewed September 10, 2010

I have stayed at this holiday inn twice and love it. Very nice pool and hot tub. Front desk was nice..I've seen the other reviews and cannot comment on the maid service as each time I have only stayed one night. Big living area and great bathroom. 2 choices soft of firm pillows and super soft beds. Staying again this weekend and can't wait.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with friends
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed August 27, 2010

This holiday inn was impressive. We had a suite that felt brand new. Flat screen TV's in both the bedroom and the sitting room. The beds and pillows were fabulous; I could have slept forever. Our suite had a small refrigerator, microwave and wetbar area in the sitting room. It would have been nice if a complementary breakfast was included. There was a one man band playing in the restruant area at happy hour playing to a very small crowd. Free wifii offered in the rooms.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed July 1, 2010

Had a Horrible experience at this hotel. Have stayed at other Holiday Inns before and this was by far the worst. The manger is rude. Stay at the Aloft it is just on the other side and it is truly a better value.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business
2 Thank EnglishCritic
Raydaily, Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Rogers - Pinnacle Hills, responded to this review, December 3, 2010
I am very sorry that we failed to exceed your expectations. All of us at the Holiday Inn & Suites are committed to making this a Great Hotel That Guests Love. We are currently ranked as the #1 Holiday Inn in the State of Arkansas according to our Guests. We are operated by the brand itself, and not a franchise hotel. We will not rest until you are satisfied, and I encourage you are anyone to reach out to me if you have a concern. My name is Ray Daily and I am the General Manager of the hotel, my direct line is 479-845-1340. The Aloft is a great neighbor that many of our guests take advantage of the close proximity to hang out and play in the bar, but enjoy the oversized suites we have to offer in our All Suite and 100% smoke free hotel.