MainStay Suites Rogers
Country Inn
$129
$139
Hampton.com
Fairfield Inn & Suites Bentonville Rogers(Rogers)(Great Value!)
$89
$129
$119
$164
$148
Residence Inn
$149
$134
All reviewsstarbucks coffeesmall balconyfront deskwalk in closetchoice hotelshappy houroutdoor poolqueen bedbiscuits and gravygreat hotelkitchenette areastove topburner cooktopthe wrong roomnice shoppingplace to staynw ar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

The stay here was excellent. Had everything I needed and then some. Great shuttle service, great breakfast and the rooms had everything you would need except washer and dryer. I would definitely stay here again and I would recommend it to my family, friends and business colleagues. Thanks

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Cassie P, Front Office Manager at MainStay Suites Rogers, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2014

Dear Kenneth H,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave the MainStay Suites a glowing review. Your feedback is very important to us. I can't wait to share your comments with my team. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to providing you with the same pleasant accommodations the next time you're in town.

Reviewed March 28, 2014

Stayed a week on business and enjoyed every minute of it. The rated were very reasonable, the rooms are very clean and the beds are extremely comfortable! Main Start Hot breakfast was wonderful as well, especially the Starbucks fresh coffee maker. Charan and Gloria at front desk are very helpful and informative.Great restaurants close by as well, especially JJ's. I'm staying here next week as well and looking forward to it. I highly recommend staying here!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Dear David R,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review for the MainStay Suites with such positive feedback. I have shared your comments with my staff and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in town.

Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

Above the grade! Excellent service, accomodations superb, mainstart breakfast YUMM! Oh, and the beds are comfortable! Stayed here earlier in the year. Were in the area again so we travelled this direction to stay here again. Very unusual for us, tells how great this place is.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Cassie P, Front Office Manager at MainStay Suites Rogers, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2014

Reviewed March 12, 2014

Great hotel! I was in Rogers on business and had the pleasure of staying at MainStay Suites. It is very conveniently located next to I-540, but it is extremely quite. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Each room is like a small suite, with a separate bedroom and living room/kitchen. Flat screen TVs in both rooms. There is also a spacious desk which is great for business travelers. Continental breakfast is also very convenient. Very reasonable price too for such a good hotel. A+++

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Cassie P, Front Office Manager at MainStay Suites Rogers, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2014

Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

I loved the lay out of this room. It was like a mini apartment. I was able to open my window and let the fresh air in....lovely clean room, clean bath you can feel comfortable bathing in that, the room coffee was beautiful but you can also help yourself to always ready Starbucks downstairs. There's a grill by the pool if you feel like cooking a steak, full size fridge and freezer in the room, granite bench tops, cups bowls knives forks , cookers everything you need. I could live here. And the shops restaurants and bars that are all in walking distance just makes this hotel THE BEst.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to complete a glowing review of the MainStay Suites Rogers. We very much appreciate and value your feedback. Your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay. I can't wait to share it with my team! We hope to see you again soon!