“Wonderful hotel!”

MainStay Suites Rogers
Ranked #6 of 21 Hotels in Rogers
Reviewed April 18, 2012

This is a lovely hotel! At check in, we were accidentally assigned to the wrong room so they upgraded us to a 2 bedroom suite and it was bigger than an apartment! Once entering, there was a full size frig with freezer, dishwasher, sink, microwave and 2 stove top burners (no oven) plus pots, pans, dishes, tupperware, silverware, etc. Then the living room had sleeper sofa, chair, TV, and a door to outside which had a large double sized patio deck with 2 sets of outdoor tables and chairs.

To the left of the entry way was a small hall that had a bedroom with queen bed, TV, and a huge walk in closet with shelves. Down that small hall was a vanity with sink and mirror then door to bathroom with toilet, tub & shower.

To the right of the living room was the master bedroom. It had computer desk & chair, queen bed, 3rd TV, walk in closet with shelves, kitchenette with sink, mini fridge and microwave (which unfortunately did not work), and also a 2nd full bathroom with vanity and sink inside, toilet, tub & shower. A very huge bedroom - the bedroom was the size of a regular hotel room itself!

The suites here are amazing!!!!! A dishwasher, 3 TV's, 2 full bathrooms, double balcony - wow!!!!

The place was very, very clean. The beds were amazing with pillow top mattress plus additional pillow top mattress pad - very, very comfortable!

The only "negatives" about our room was....one of the microwaves did not work, when I filled the master bathtub some crusted dried stuff floated up out of the drain - I had to empty and fill the tub 3 times before all the dried stuff stopped entering my bath water, they only had 2 sets of dishes yet there were 4 of us there, and even though there was automatic dishwasher detergent, there was not any dish soap to hand wash a dish you might want to reuse. These issues did not make our stay any less wonderful! We loved it here!!!

The pool is outdoors but heated to 80 degrees so you can use it anytime. We didn't because it still felt cold being April outside and there were lots of leaves & pollen floating all over the water.

The breakfast was yummy too! They make their own yogurt granola cups with fresh fruit. The first day I had one and it was amazing. The 2nd morning, they forgot to put ice in the chilling tray so they were warm and we didn't eat one.

For huge suites, free breakfast, no smoking and no pets -- it was definitely worth it! The total cost of our room after tax was $98! Amazing!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank nowincolorado

Reviewed April 14, 2012

Fantastically hotel, extremely friendly staff. Free managers reception Mon-wed serving finger foods and beer & wine. Free breakfast. Will definitely stay here again!!!

• Stayed: April 2012
2  Thank murmagmazy
Reviewed April 11, 2012

There is absolutely nothing negative I can say about my stay at this hotel. I travel a lot for work and for pleasure. I have stayed in 5 star-plus hotels in Ireland and Europe, I will say this hotel rates above those hotels and at a much inexpensive price. When I first registered to stay at this hotel, Gloria was very professional and greeted me with such warmth I couldn't wait to meet her. When I arrived, TJ picked me up from the airport and was equally as professional and warm. The whole staff is the best hotel staff I have ever encountered. To name a few; John, my driver from and to work. Loretta, who prepared our full breakfast, our evening snacks with beer and wine, always greeted us after a hard day at work with a smile and conversation. Spencer and Patrick who arranged for the van to transport me to work when my hours where changed from 8:30 to 7:30 in the morning. They all made you feel like family.

The rooms are large, clean, spacious, well organized, modern, vibrant colors, 2 flat screen tv's, enough cabinets, bins, and dresser drawers for your hanging clothes, shoes and folding clothes. There are three doors separating the living area from the bedroom, the bedroom from the large walk-in closet, and the bathroom from the large walk-in closet. An ideal situation if you had an overnight quest, plenty of privacy.

I had the choice of using my personal lap top in my room or use the two desk tops at the business office room, which was always neat, with plenty of paper, pens, a fax/copy machine, and two printers.

I did use the work out room several times while there. Again very clean with fresh towels.

I never had to wait to wash and dry my clothes.

When I didn't rent a car for the weekend, the van was always available to take you to the Pinnacle Mall or to Walmarts to do your grocery shopping.

Last but not least, I do need to mention the fresh fruit bowl always full at the entrance and the cookies awaiting you when returning from work. Such a pleasant touch. How great is that.

Love you Main Stay Suites..... Will definitely be staying at my new found home when in Rogers/Bentonville Arkansas again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Pansy_Thompson
Reviewed March 30, 2012

We stayed here recently during a weekend trip to see the Crystal Bridges Museum and the Peel Mansion in Bentonville. The hotel met all of our requirements and was an excellent value. It is near Highway 540, but far enough so as not to hear the highway noise--we were able to keep the windows open all night. When I asked about a larger suite for our next visit, Spencer gave me a tour of a two-bedroom suite--it had two bathrooms and two kitchens! We were very impressed with the large breakfast buffet. I asked if it was a Sunday special, and they said no, they always have that much food. We were only there for one night, but we could have been comfortable for several nights in the cozy suite. We will definitely stay here again soon!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank marshaw446
Reviewed March 25, 2012

I was welcomed as soon as I came to Airport and they helped me get checked in quickly while having nice conversation. The price was excellent, the service was excellent, and the staff was excellent. I will defiantely be staying there again when I am in the area, also excellent break fast and snacks. I really enjoyed staying in this hotel one of best experince I had here.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Subbanagulu P
Reviewed March 9, 2012

Have stayed at this hotel several times the past few years - always receive a warm, friendly welcome from the staff. Excellent and comfortable accommodations, convenient location. Have stayed at several other hotels in the Rogers area and this is the best place to stay!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Robert W
Reviewed November 8, 2011

Staffs are courteous, rooms are really nice clean and big.

• Stayed: November 2011