“Rude Awakenings” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #12 of 21 Hotels in Rogers
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Rude Awakenings”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2009

This is a lovely hotel, different, feels upscale and modern.
When I travel, I look forward to getting to sleep in. Housekeeping woke us at 9 am to see when we were leaving and then again 20 minutes later another housekeeper pounded on the door.
I don't usually put the do not disturb sign out til after check-out time if we are staying over and I don't want service. I just felt the room would not be disturb til after check-out anyway.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2009

I really enjoyed my stay--- very clean rooms-- shower stall-- nice bed-- only issue was AC unit that has motion detector on it. staff was very nice---

• Stayed September 2009, traveled on business
New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2009

This newly-built hotel succeeds as a budget version of W Hotels. The smart lobby features hi-tech check-in services and boarding pass printing. The common areas are filled with mood lighting intended to connote a certain hipness.
The staff was friendly and helpful.
My room was very clean and had a good layout and nice amenities (flat screen TV, actual hangers, suffiecient bath towels & products. The room is reminiscent of a European boutique hotel-- every square inch of space has been used.

This is the perfect spot for someone looking for a boutique-style hotel on a budget. It may be a bit too hip for the grandparents, too small for families and it doesn't have a restaurant, but for the single traveler or couple, it's an excellent option.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled on business
SIloam Springs, AR
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2009

Aloft is having lots of deals, so we decided to try it out over our usual place. We stayed 4th of July weekend for two nights. We asked to have the room clean while we were out, because housekeeping hadn't come yet that day and the front desk informed us that housekeeping was off for the holiday! We needed towels and were hoping to get our bed made so, she gave us a flat sheet and two towels and we went back up and changed our sheets, made the bed, and put up new towels. I have never heard of housekeeping having a holiday off (especially 4th of July!) Nothing was ever said about this during our check in! For the money, there are better (and bigger) places to stay within a mile. Homewood Suites is wonderful, and Hyatt Place is also great... more modern like Aloft, but with a working staff!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Clovejstone
Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2009

I live only 30 miles away, but stayed here overnight because I went to a wedding in Rogers and did not want to drive.

The lounge/bar is super fun, great music, dancing, and a good crowd! I also loved the room, but the bed was a little bit hard for me, but then again..that's just personal preference:)

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with friends
Fort Worth
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2009

My husband I stayed here while visitng family. We are frequent flyers of the different Starwood hotels and wanted to try this Aloft property. Check-in was great! The lady was extremely friendly and had our keys ready to go as soon as we told her who we were. The room itself was clean and spacious, there was no chest of drawers or any drawers for that matter for you to put your clothes in. The way the room was set up reminded me of a cruise ship or a college dorm room. The bed was VERY uncomfortable!!! I was so disappointed. We were really looking forward to this stay due to the reputation of the Starwood brand of hotels. We would not stay here again. Everything else in the hotel was great, just bad beds. I would have loved to have given this hotel a better rating but, comfort is my priority and this did not satisfy my comfort needs. Happy Traveling :)

• Stayed April 2009, traveled as a couple
NW AR
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2009

The Aloft in Rogers is a newer hotel in an excellant location close to shopping and dining. Very happening bar/lounge area with seating arranged around a large fireplace with a view of the outdoor pool area.
The entire hotel is new and spotless. The room was great with a comfortable bed, desk area, large flat screen TV, minifridge and large shower with Bliss products. Can't say enough good things about the staff though, each person encountered went above and beyond, from Jodi the Sales Director, all the ladies at the front desk and the cleaning staff... what a great crew!
Will stay again in April and any other time we are looking for a quick/local get away.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled as a couple