“BEST PLACE TO STAY IN BENTONVILLE AREA”

Aloft Rogers-Bentonville
Ranked #12 of 21 Hotels in Rogers
Keller, Texas
“BEST PLACE TO STAY IN BENTONVILLE AREA”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

This place is my home away from home. Service is awesome, Staff is awesome, Bar is awesome, although it opens way too late. Workout room is good. I have stayed in most every hotel in the area, and this is by far the best. Very clean.

Room Tip: Best Hotel in the Area
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Huntington Beach, California
Reviewed February 28, 2014

Stayed here several times....and the staff is the main reason we keep coming back! They remember us by our name and are happy to see us! That is a nice touch after a long day have traveling...Rooms are standard Aloft issue...good value for the price. Never had any problems there and will be back in 2 weeks :)

Room Tip: pick a room away from the highway...only call out.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Benton, Louisiana
Reviewed February 21, 2014

I thought I had researched all the pet-friendly hotels in the Bentonville area and was confident that the hotel I wanted was the only one that would meet my criteria on Priceline.com. To my surprise, the hotel that accepted my bid was Aloft. I'd never heard of it before. I was disappointed that they didn't offer a free breakfast, which was a consideration since I was traveling with my husband, four grandchildren, and their parents. But that was offset by the fact that they did not charge a pet deposit -- something for which I had expected to spend $75 at the hotel I thought I would get.

Because I was not familiar with the brand, I was apprehensive about whether we'd be satisfied with the hotel. We were very pleasantly surprised to find a clean, modern hotel with nice decor and very comfortable rooms. The staff were very friendly and helpful.

This is not a luxury brand, but it was perfect for what we needed for our family. We spent the following day exploring the town and visiting the local farmers' market. Very nice place.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Amy_Poe, Starwood Hotels at Aloft Rogers-Bentonville, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
Dear Pat G.
Thank you so much for taking the time to review this hotel. We are happy to hear that we were able to surprise you with your positive hotel experience, and we are glad that you enjoyed your time with us so much. We are somewhat of a newer brand, five years old, so we appreciate you taking the opportunity to check us out and to tell everyone about your experience through this review. We hope we have turned you into an Aloft enthusiast and that we will see you again sometime soon.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed November 16, 2013

We stayed here for one night while visiting the Bentonville area. The hotel is very modern and is in a good location near some restaurants. The beds were nice and comfortable and the rooms were clean. The bathroom area is spacious (for a hotel) and has an actual shower. The hotel does seem a little worn here and there. The front desk staff was nice and helpful and gave us directions to Crystal Bridges. We would stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Emd581
Amy_Poe, Starwood Hotels at Aloft Rogers-Bentonville, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
Dear Emyd123,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and would come back again. I am especially glad to hear that the hotel staff was very friendly and helpful as we pride ourselves on great customer service. I hope that you will come stay with us again the next time that you are in the area.
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

The place, though rather tastefully decorated, looks rather worn. The furniture is plastic laminate and it shows. The television in the first room we were assigned did not work. The rooms are quite small. The hotel staff seemed to treat us with mild indifference. Overall, it was not the best experience given the price we paid (~$90+tax). For that price the Embassy Suites or the Double Tree are better choices.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank pmorty
Overland Park, Kansas
Reviewed October 28, 2013

We walked in without a reservation and were given a king size room on one of the higher floors. I asked for a quiet room (since it was Friday night and they were playing loud music in the lobby). They put us on the back side of the hotel, which was very quiet.

Room Tip: We asked for a room away from the lobby. They gave us #630, which was on the short part of the &qu...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Glencoe, Illinois
Reviewed October 19, 2013

While the hotel is new, it looks horrible already. The lobby is very dark. The rooms are stylish but not very functional.

The boarding pass computer is riddled with viruses and no one seems to care. There is no room service or resturant and the hotel is build around a bar rather than a service culture.

This might work for a vacation hotel, but not many people vacation in Bentonville.

And they muffed my wake up call.

I think it only gets customers because it is the only Starwood hotel in the area and points junkies put up with it.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Hal S
Amy_Poe, Starwood Hotels at Aloft Rogers-Bentonville, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Dear Hal S,
I am so sorry to hear about the negative experience you had during your recent stay at our hotel. I completely understand how frustrating it can be to arrive at a hotel and not have your expectations met. Aloft Hotels are select service hotels trying to reach an audience looking for a stylish, unique, and efficient experience. With this experience, we don’t have a restaurant and room service, but we do have an area to get a wide variety of food options any time of the day called re:fuel. We understand that this model isn’t for everyone and we are sorry that it didn’t meet your expectations. We do appreciate you taking the time to write this review and letting us know your opinion, as we are always looking to improve upon guest experience in the future. I have passed this review along to the management team so that they are aware and can look for areas of opportunity in their training of the staff. Again, I am so sorry you didn’t enjoy your stay, but I hope you enjoyed the rest of your time in Rogers/Bentonville.