“Efficient hotel, no luxury.”

Aloft Rogers-Bentonville
Ranked #12 of 21 Hotels in Rogers
“Efficient hotel, no luxury.”
Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

Rooms are very small but quite efficient. For simply spending the night, they were fine. If I had to stay any length of time I would want a bit more space and comfort. There was a lot if highway noise, but we had turned off the a/c. If you left it running it would muffle some of the noise. They originally had us in the second floor but after reading previous posts, I asked for a higher floor and they moved us to the 4h floor. About 30 minutes later someone walked into our room. They had been given the same room. They saw our luggage (not us) and quickly left and apologized. The front desk then called to check our names etc. But otherwise a nice stay. Bed was comfortable although it sits in a platform, no boxsprings. The king size bed seemed bigger than the typical "hotel king" bed.

• Stayed October 2013
Amy_Poe, Starwood Hotels at Aloft Rogers-Bentonville, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Dear blackburn2010,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found our hotel to your liking. I do want to apologize for the mix up that happened with your room and thank you for bringing that to our attention so that we can address this for future guest stays. We hope that you will stay with us again the next time you are in Rogers.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Conway, Arkansas, United States
Reviewed October 4, 2013

I really liked the rooms, typically I spend the night up the road, and last week (Sept 28th) I was put into this hotel with a group. They really expediated room check in and up we went. I will say they probably need another set of elevators, but it was only a problem when 50 of us want to move upstairs at one time. The room is a classic example of doing more with the space given. I loved the way it looked, my friend thought that it was smaller than what we are used too. She was worried about closet space etc, but she was suprised to find that it actually worked out better and was more convienent with the layout to get dressed and ready. Also, we both LOVED the body wash and shampoo. I need to find some for us at hom. Great stay, and we where not bothered by noise even though on the backside of the elevator. Oh bed could be a bit better, that what keeping this from 5

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Irving, TX
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The rooms in this hotel are very much like those you would find in a lot of European hotels. They're smaller, and they don't come with the shower/tub combo. It's not a place where you are going to go and just hang out in the room for most of the day. If you have young energetic kids this is something to keep in mind. I did like the bar and had a good time chatting with the bar tender about hockey as the Blackhawks game was on. Realistically this place is for young business types who want to get out the room and meet people which is why the bar was busy. Only annoying thing to me was the paid breakfast. It's the only drawback to Starwood properties as most of them don't have the free breakfast offerings that Hilton and Marriott offer. Yeah, I know. 1st world problems

Room Tip: Get an upper floor to lessen traffic noise.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank MichaelJW
Amy_Poe, Starwood Hotels at Aloft Rogers-Bentonville, responded to this review, September 28, 2013
Dear MichaelJW,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed the community nature that we try to foster at our Aloft properties. I understand your frustration with the lack of free breakfast, but we appreciate you recognizing that we are trying to reach an audience with a unique experience, which is very different then any other platforms in the market. We hope you will stay with us again soon on your next visit to Rogers.
Ketchum, Oklahoma
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

We first found this place in June when we came to Arkansas for my cousins wedding! Loved it! Also enjoyed it this time except for the fact that the pool was disgusting! I didn't even want to get in it! Other than that I find it a great value! But next time I'll check the pool out first!!!

• Stayed September 2013
Dear dawn1965,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel; we are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We do, however, want to apologize for your experience with our Splash pool area. We understand how frustrating it can be to arrive at a hotel and not have all areas be clean and functioning, but we appreciate you letting us know so that we can improve on this for future guest stays. We hope you will come back and visit us again very soon.
Arkansas
Reviewed September 2, 2013

This place needs some touch-up work. The hooks in the bathroom were falling off the wall and the headboard was marred in several places. The pillows are awful and nothing like I'm used to in the W line of hotels, even the lower-priced, funky Aloft hotels. The bar is nice and the bartender, Eric, is nice and efficient. No restaurant - the food is a pay as u go deli, and the late-night person checking folks in ("Coop") could use some hand-washing lessons for his fingernails. All in all, it needs some work, but it's in a great location and it's cheap

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Tulsa
Reviewed August 10, 2013

I've stayed here several times this year on business.

Pros: modern, friendly staff, easy parking, on site bar including bar table. Good atmosphere.

Cons: breakfast not included, rooms that backup to the highway are noisy.

Crabby's across the street has great food.

I would stay there again.

Room Tip: Rooms away from highway & elevator.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Amy_Poe, Starwood Hotels at Aloft Rogers-Bentonville, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
Dear SoonerFan#1,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel; we are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We often times have a breakfast/dining credit package available so keep your eye out for that the next time you book a stay with us. Hope to see you back again soon.
Iowa
Reviewed August 10, 2013

I have never stayed at a Aloft location so I thought I would give it a try. Exterior and Lobby of the hotel is very modern creating a Wow effect right when you come in. You can choose to check yourself in or the small desk is is located right in the center. Check in was quick and both associates were very friendly. Lobby area also includes a bar and seating area. Hallways leading to my room needed to be vacuumed. Room design is different again with a modern look. Things I didn't like about the layout, it was extremely hard to work the desk area and view the TV at the same time. The wall mounted TV in my room could not be angled towards the desk area. Outlet placement around the desk area is very poor as you have to go under the desk to plug in. They did a great job with the outlets between the two beds. They are located right above the small dresser between the beds. Room temp was fairly warm even with AC set at 65 as the air did not circulate well in the room. The sofa or bench is located right under the TV again so you can't sit there either and watch TV. Be careful when sitting there as if you have any height there is a great possibility to hit your head on the bottom of the TV. TV Channel selection is very limited at this location. I did like the separation between the sleeping area and the bathroom sinks. Breakfast area is also very different as the majority of the items had to be paid for and was a little expensive. There is no ice located on the floors where the rooms are so you will have to get it at the front desk or bar area. They do have a few bags pre-made in a small freezer if you get there in time. There is a outdoor pool. This location had a nice exercise room. Internet is free and worked well. I would suggest not getting a room facing the highway as it is very noisy especially early in the morning. Comparing the value at this location to other hotels I have stayed in. I would suggest staying someplace else.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Dear 48 Rules,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate the feedback that you have provided about the room and those comments will be passed along to our management team. We are, however, glad that you found many things that you did like about your stay, especially the efficient check in and our friendly staff. We hope you will consider us again in the future.