New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #11 of 21 Hotels in Rogers
Chicago
“Great stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013

Needed something close to the airport and could find nothing. The reviews for this place were great and I was not disappointed. Felt brand new. I had a fantastic Internet prepay rate. Great greeting upon arrival. Checked into room before noon and got some quality work done at the desk. I defy anyone to have too many gadgets for the number of outlets in this room. Big flat screen TV, refridgerator in room, free wifi, lots of lights, super zen like room and bath decor. Great gym. Washing marchines for guests.
One negative was the lack of any decent restaurants - I could only find chains in the immediate vicinity.
Was advised to go to Wallmart's Crystal Bridges museum - open until 9pm - fabulous collection, about 15 minutes from hotel.

Room Tip: I was on top floor and freeway noise was not an issue.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

This hotel was recommended to me through some colleagues who travel frequently to rogers Arkansas. While I was in the area I decided I would give it a shot. I love the "funky retro" decor. I was greeted by a nice young man, I think his name was Garett. He gave me advice on where to eat and what to visit while I was in town. I told him a few places I might try and while I went to place my things in my room he made me a booklet with directions, menus, and phone numbers of places in case I had gotten lost. I would say he went above what any other front desk person I have delt with. Was a great stay clean rooms! The bar was nice for a drink Eddy was great, best bartender I have had in awhile. All around this hotel has great service, atmosphere and customer service. 5 stars I will recommend to my friends as well.

Room Tip: Do not hesitate to ask the front desk staff anything they are beyond nice.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2013

I've stayed at a few places in Bentonville, but the Aloft is my new favorite! I will definitely be back... it is a great location, close to restaurants and where I need to be for business. I like that it is modern and seems to cater to a younger crowd. I wish there was a free breakfast, though.

The bed is comfortable, the Wifi worked well for me, there's a desk for working, and the room had free waters and and plenty of outlets, including two per nightstand.

Room Tip: Do NOT stay on the 2nd floor. There was a band in the lobby one of the nights I was there, and it w...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Rancho Palos Verdes, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013

I was in town to judge a pageant, I was fortunate that the Miss Arkansas USA organizer chose the aloft as the judges host hotel. From Garrett who checked me in, to Megan who checked us out, I found everyone from the bartenders, night auditor and housekeeping team very friendly and professional. Garrett went out of his way to accommodate Miss Pearl, my very elderly basset hound. I met the GM on Monday morning which explained why this hotel was so organized and well managed. She and her team simply "care" and just provide good old fashion friendly service. I will definitely come back whenever I am in town!

Room Tip: I would recommend away from highway if available!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Keijan1961
Boston, MA
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2012

I spent a bit of time trying to find the best accommodations near Crystal Bridges. This hotel kept coming up as the best choice.
After staying here, I have to say I'm glad I didn't book any extra days. It's clean and and new and well-run, but the freeway noise made sleeping a real challenge.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
Dallas, Texas, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2012

If you like Euro-cool, spartan and modern, this is your place. If you like Super Value for the money, this is definitely your choice. Rooms are clean and quiet. Hotel is within walking distance of some great restaurants.

st louis
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

Great staff--they went out of their way to make everything work for us. We loved the very mod decor. Great bathroom with large walk-in shower. We noticed that we never heard other guests in other rooms above or next to us. Large wall mounted tv that impressed us so much we came home and bought one. The breakfast was too high carb for me but they made an exception and gave me an egg and sausage. The location is perfect for sight-seeing. Has a good fitness room and outdoor pool.