“Not your Standard Hotel”

Aloft Rogers-Bentonville
Ranked #12 of 21 Hotels in Rogers
Reviewed February 2, 2013

This hotel was recommended to me through some colleagues who travel frequently to rogers Arkansas. While I was in the area I decided I would give it a shot. I love the "funky retro" decor. I was greeted by a nice young man, I think his name was Garett. He gave me advice on where to eat and what to visit while I was in town. I told him a few places I might try and while I went to place my things in my room he made me a booklet with directions, menus, and phone numbers of places in case I had gotten lost. I would say he went above what any other front desk person I have delt with. Was a great stay clean rooms! The bar was nice for a drink Eddy was great, best bartender I have had in awhile. All around this hotel has great service, atmosphere and customer service. 5 stars I will recommend to my friends as well.

Room Tip: Do not hesitate to ask the front desk staff anything they are beyond nice.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed January 16, 2013

I've stayed at a few places in Bentonville, but the Aloft is my new favorite! I will definitely be back... it is a great location, close to restaurants and where I need to be for business. I like that it is modern and seems to cater to a younger crowd. I wish there was a free breakfast, though.

The bed is comfortable, the Wifi worked well for me, there's a desk for working, and the room had free waters and and plenty of outlets, including two per nightstand.

Room Tip: Do NOT stay on the 2nd floor. There was a band in the lobby one of the nights I was there, and it w...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 9, 2013

I was in town to judge a pageant, I was fortunate that the Miss Arkansas USA organizer chose the aloft as the judges host hotel. From Garrett who checked me in, to Megan who checked us out, I found everyone from the bartenders, night auditor and housekeeping team very friendly and professional. Garrett went out of his way to accommodate Miss Pearl, my very elderly basset hound. I met the GM on Monday morning which explained why this hotel was so organized and well managed. She and her team simply "care" and just provide good old fashion friendly service. I will definitely come back whenever I am in town!

Room Tip: I would recommend away from highway if available!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Keijan1961
Reviewed December 16, 2012

I spent a bit of time trying to find the best accommodations near Crystal Bridges. This hotel kept coming up as the best choice.
After staying here, I have to say I'm glad I didn't book any extra days. It's clean and and new and well-run, but the freeway noise made sleeping a real challenge.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

If you like Euro-cool, spartan and modern, this is your place. If you like Super Value for the money, this is definitely your choice. Rooms are clean and quiet. Hotel is within walking distance of some great restaurants.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Great staff--they went out of their way to make everything work for us. We loved the very mod decor. Great bathroom with large walk-in shower. We noticed that we never heard other guests in other rooms above or next to us. Large wall mounted tv that impressed us so much we came home and bought one. The breakfast was too high carb for me but they made an exception and gave me an egg and sausage. The location is perfect for sight-seeing. Has a good fitness room and outdoor pool.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We stayed at the Aloft on a Saturday night, which may not have been typical, but the assault on your eardrums when you enter the lobby is something else. Fortunately we were given a room on the 6th (top) floor, as far removed from the thrumming as possible. Bed was OK, not great, and the design of the room is based on the European do-as-much-as-you-can-in-the-least-square-footage model. Room was clean and clerks polite.

The breakfast here is not included and while not a bargain, a better meal at probably less cost than McDonalds.

Room Tip: If you want to sleep, I'd recommend asking for the 6th floor.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rogers
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bentonville South
Embassy Suites by Hilton Northwest Arkansas
Hyatt Place Rogers/Bentonville
Homewood Suites Bentonville - Rogers
Holiday Inn & Suites Rogers - Pinnacle Hills
Doubletree Suites Bentonville
Doubletree Suites Bentonville
#1 of 21 in Bentonville

Been to Aloft Rogers-Bentonville? Share your experiences!