Aloft Rogers-Bentonville
Hampton.com
$107
$99
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $123/night.

$149
Homewood
$129
MainStaySuites
$159
$143
Residence Inn
Fairfield Inn & Suites Bentonville Rogers(Rogers)(Great Value!)
$89
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $115/night.

$113
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

Guest Inn Rogers(Rogers)(Great Value!)
$54
$47
$94
$80
Priceline
All reviewspool tablewxyz barfront deskmodern hotelstayed here for one nightin townconvenient locationstaying at this hotelhome away from homelots of restaurantscrystal bridges museumhiplobbybentonvillechainhitscomforter
Reviewed January 9, 2013

I was in town to judge a pageant, I was fortunate that the Miss Arkansas USA organizer chose the aloft as the judges host hotel. From Garrett who checked me in, to Megan who checked us out, I found everyone from the bartenders, night auditor and housekeeping team very friendly and professional. Garrett went out of his way to accommodate Miss Pearl, my very elderly basset hound. I met the GM on Monday morning which explained why this hotel was so organized and well managed. She and her team simply "care" and just provide good old fashion friendly service. I will definitely come back whenever I am in town!

Room Tip: I would recommend away from highway if available!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Keijan1961
Reviewed December 16, 2012

I spent a bit of time trying to find the best accommodations near Crystal Bridges. This hotel kept coming up as the best choice.
After staying here, I have to say I'm glad I didn't book any extra days. It's clean and and new and well-run, but the freeway noise made sleeping a real challenge.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

If you like Euro-cool, spartan and modern, this is your place. If you like Super Value for the money, this is definitely your choice. Rooms are clean and quiet. Hotel is within walking distance of some great restaurants.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Great staff--they went out of their way to make everything work for us. We loved the very mod decor. Great bathroom with large walk-in shower. We noticed that we never heard other guests in other rooms above or next to us. Large wall mounted tv that impressed us so much we came home and bought one. The breakfast was too high carb for me but they made an exception and gave me an egg and sausage. The location is perfect for sight-seeing. Has a good fitness room and outdoor pool.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We stayed at the Aloft on a Saturday night, which may not have been typical, but the assault on your eardrums when you enter the lobby is something else. Fortunately we were given a room on the 6th (top) floor, as far removed from the thrumming as possible. Bed was OK, not great, and the design of the room is based on the European do-as-much-as-you-can-in-the-least-square-footage model. Room was clean and clerks polite.

The breakfast here is not included and while not a bargain, a better meal at probably less cost than McDonalds.

Room Tip: If you want to sleep, I'd recommend asking for the 6th floor.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends