“Love Aloft”

Aloft Rogers-Bentonville
Ranked #12 of 21 Hotels in Rogers
Reviewed June 26, 2011

Great Hotel! Clean, contemporary and the service exceptional. Extremely friendly and accomodating staff....I want to point out one of the talented memebers of the team; Kori.
She was awesome!
Loved my stay and will be staying again on my next business trip.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
jodilig, Director of Sales at Aloft Rogers-Bentonville, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to give us such a nice review! We are proud of Kori and the customer service she delivers. Always upbeat and friendly! She truly loves her job! We look forward to having you back with us again soon!

There are newer reviews for Aloft Rogers-Bentonville

Reviewed June 20, 2011

My wife and I have stayed here on business MANY times and this is the place to be in NW Arkansas. Bar is hip, decor is awesome, room is comfy, breakfast area is great, game area is fun and staff is awesome! Can't go wrong here cause it feels so right!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
jodilig, Director of Sales at Aloft Rogers-Bentonville, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2011

Thank you so much for your kind words about the Aloft. We do believe we have the best staff and hotel accommodations in NWA! It is customers like you who make our job easy! As always, we look forward to your return.

Reviewed June 13, 2011

We've stayed here before and really enjoyed it. Had a good stay this time as well, but there was a party going on (a Friday night) in the lobby bar, and the music was REALLY loud. We were on the 4th floor, and could hear it clearly, even at midnight. I had to go down to the business center (adjacent to the bar) to quickly check for an email I was expecting, and couldn't really hear anything BUT the music; it was thunderous. I don't know how the folks at the front desk could answer the phone or how anyone on the 2nd or 3rd floor could get any sleep. I don't know if it is like this every weekend, but other than the noise, this is a great place to stay.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 30, 2011

I travel to Bentonville often and was ready to try out a different hotel. Aloft is in a good location near lots of restaurants and my office. Unfortunately the hotel was anything but relaxing. The front desk was unable to put me on a high floor and I heard noise from the bar and other guests at all hours. The price ($160) seemed extremely high considering the room was tiny (only about two feet of floor space on the sides of the bed) and the 'breakfast package' included nothing more than cereal and toast. It's a very trendy hotel if you're into that but for a lower price in Bentonville you can get MUCH more for your money and a quiet room.

2  Thank Orange1231
mhernandez82818, Manager at Aloft Rogers-Bentonville, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2011

We want to thank you for your feedback on our property.

It is imperative we receive input such as yours so we can continue to accommodate our guests to their satisfaction, and I would like to apologize for the noise pollution that disturbed your stay.

Our room set up is very modern, with innovative use of space and a “loft” feel, and the space is designed to be a convenience to travelers on the go.

The a go-go breakfast package includes cereal and toast, but we also offer freshly baked signature muffins, bagels, energy and breakfast bars, apple crumb cakes, fresh fruit options and is a standard continental breakfast set up for our busy patrons. For a little more we do offer hot egg sandwiches, low fat yogurt parfaits, and more healthy options for our guests to get their morning started right.

The WXYZ bar is a place for our guests to meet and mingle, and enjoy their downtime with us- we want all guests to have a pleasant experience. We would very much like the chance to show you a more enjoyable Starwood journey with us, and we would be happy to arrange that for you, please call the hotel at your convenience and we can arrange that for you promptly.

Have a wonderful day, and thanks again for your vital feedback.
Guests like you help us to improve the experience of all our guests.

Melissa Hernandez,
Operations Manager
Aloft Rogers*Bentonville
1103 S. 52 street, 72758
479-268-6799

Reviewed April 23, 2011

Let me preface by saying that this hotel is very nice, very clean, trendy, etc. However, after staying 2 nights I quickly learned that this was a party hotel. The walls are very thin- lot of yelling through halls, slammed doors, party next door, and something going on outside at about 1:30am- obviously a party. I am all about having a good time, but when you just want to sleep... It's just not going to happen here.

• Stayed: April 2011
3  Thank Anonymous532
Reviewed April 18, 2011

For those who haven't stayed at an Aloft it reminds you of a little W Hotel. Really fun and great service. The Aloft in Rogers, AR was no exception. The service was fantastic - in particular Meghan at the front desk and Jason the bartender were outstanding. I recommend it highly.

2  Thank MCKLOVIN
Reviewed April 12, 2011

I recently held an event at the Aloft, and everything was PERFECT. Jodi and the staff could not have been more accommodating, polite, and happy to help with anything we needed. They made my job easier and much less stressful! The w xyz bar area was the perfect place for attendees to mingle and network in a relaxing, beautiful environment. For anyone looking for an event venue, I highly recommend Aloft.

2  Thank lanebc
Management response:Responded April 14, 2011

Thank you so very much for your kind review. We do so many events here at the Aloft and the guests of NWA Homebuilders were so much fun to have in the house! The casino night was a great success. We encourage anyone who wishes to have a fundraiser, wedding reception or any type of event to give me a call! Our unique style, decor and accommodating staff makes any event memorable!

Jodi Lightner
Director of Sales

Also consider these accommodations in or near Rogers
Embassy Suites by Hilton Northwest Arkansas
Hyatt Place Rogers/Bentonville
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bentonville South
Doubletree Suites Bentonville
Doubletree Suites Bentonville
#2 of 21 in Bentonville
Hampton Inn Bentonville Rogers
Holiday Inn & Suites Rogers - Pinnacle Hills

Been to Aloft Rogers-Bentonville? Share your experiences!