“Cool, hip and comfortable.”

Aloft Rogers-Bentonville
Ranked #12 of 21 Hotels in Rogers
Reviewed March 31, 2011

This property is conveniently located to the interstate, restaurants and shopping. The staff was very helpful. The "fueling" station is a unique twist on "serve-yourself". However, there was ample food and beverage choices. My room was clean and comfy. I will return to the aloft.

Reviewed March 16, 2011

Awesome time, Lindsey at the bar is the best. Drinks come quickly and conversation is lovely. Will come back again soon.

1  Thank Aloftorange
Reviewed March 13, 2011

When I travel to Bentonville/Rogers the only place I'll stay is at Aloft. The staff is amazing and always greats you with a smile regardless of when you arrive! After a long day of meetings the WXYZ bar is the place to relax! Lindsey makes the best drinks to cool off with! If you're traveling to this area, Aloft is the must stay place!

Reviewed March 9, 2011

When I'm in Bentonville, I only stay in one place: the Aloft. Great service, comfortable rooms and a nice break from the average, ordinary hotels. And Lindsey F is upbeat and friendly - truly outstanding.

Reviewed March 4, 2011

I travel the US weekly on business and my favorite trip is always to Northwest AR primarily due to the Aloft. The staff quickly remembered me as a guest and treats me like family. Jason Oaks always goes above and beyond making the visit at WXYZ bar well worth an evening nightcap.

Reviewed March 2, 2011

After a tough day getting beat up by customers it was great to sit and relax and feel like I was special. Lindsey was a great listener, made sure I had everything I needed and was just the nicest person. My company has a lot of trips planned to this area and I will make sure that we ALWAYS use the Aloft!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
mhernandez82818, Manager at Aloft Rogers-Bentonville, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2011

We are so glad you took some time to recognize our superstar talent here at Aloft! You are the most valued member of our community-our guest. We always want you to feel comfortable, so your home away from home is a time to replenish, relax, and recharge with our WXYZ bar, 24 hour re:charge gym, and re:mix lobby to get your mornings started right. When one must travel, its always best to live life Aloft!

Reviewed February 25, 2011

The Aloft's greatest asset is their service and staff. They are always helpful and provide service with a big smile!! During a recent snow storm, we were all snowed in and they did everything possible to accommodate the guests and make it comfortable. In fact, many of their staff were not able to get to the hotel and the front desk agent, Meghan Placek, stayed with the guests and made sure we had everything we needed.

I travel to Rogers often and would not stay anywhere else!!

Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
Travelers also viewed these Rogers hotels
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bentonville South
Embassy Suites by Hilton Northwest Arkansas
Hyatt Place Rogers/Bentonville
Homewood Suites Bentonville - Rogers
Hampton Inn Bentonville Rogers
Holiday Inn & Suites Rogers - Pinnacle Hills

Been to Aloft Rogers-Bentonville? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Aloft Rogers-Bentonville

Address: 1103 S 52nd St, I-540 - Exit 83, Rogers, AR 72758-8611
Location: United States > Arkansas > Rogers
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#6 Business Hotel in Rogers
Price Range: $104 - $215 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Aloft Rogers-Bentonville 3*
Aloft Rogers-Bentonville offers loft-inspired style just up the road from Wal-Mart's world headquarters, near many bustling businesses and plenty of places to play! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Aloft Rogers-Bentonville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Aloft Rogers-Bentonville Hotel Rogers